“Wonderful!”
Review of Chops City Grill

Chops City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: When you want dry-aged steak and fresh fish that's all about quality with a creative twist at a great value, Chops City Grill is your place. We're upscale without being fussy. We aim to create relaxed and fun dinners. It's honest, fresh, from-scratch food that's innovative too. Simple as that. At Chops City Grill, we are proud to offer you more choices, better quality, and more value than traditional steak houses. Sip on wines from our award-winning 500-bottle wine list and collection of small-batch spirits along with the best service in town right in the heart of downtown Naples on beautiful Fifth Avenue South!
Florida
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 9, 2007

We ate here on a Sat night on July 21st. The 5 of us that dined here that night were truly happy with the service, the ambiance and the FOOD! I had the Sea Bass, my companions had the pork chop, chicken and steak and a grouper dish. We all tasted each others entrees and we each were very impressed. I think my Sea Bass was the best by a notch! I highly recommend this place. Also, the area of the restaurant is very attractive. Give it a try.

4 Thank thetravelbear

washington, d.c.
“Excellent steak but don't order the chicken.....”
Reviewed July 18, 2007

We went to dinner here and my husband and daughter ordered steak and it was great. I just wasn't in the mood for something as heavy as steak so I ordered one of the chicken dishes and I was sorry I did. I think that steak places hold it against you if you come into thier restaurant and not order steak so I guess I got what was coming to me. The chicken dish just wasn't very good and the side dish was almost missing altogether, it was two tablespoons of rice and whole mess of stirfried veggies that just were not good.

4 Thank coralkeys
Bradfordwoods, PA
“Wonderful wonderful wonderful”
Reviewed July 3, 2007

I'm always a little wary of Naples restaurants on 5th. You know it's going to be expensive just because of the location but you don't know it's going to be good. I'm happy to say Chops City Grill was wonderful wonderful wonderful! Not cheap..my husband and I spent $114, before tip, on one appetizer, 2 entrees, 2 salads, one drink and one glass of wine. But it was worth it. We shared the oysters "chopafeller", which were divine. I had the sea bass, served with a lobster sauce atop a sticky coconut rice. My husband had the peppercorn encrusted sirloin, served atop a luscious potato gratin.We both loved our entrees. He had a green salad, I had a spring mix with chevre cheese and bananas and strawberries. One of the best meals we've had at a restaurant, ever! Great service too, and nice ambience. Not stuffy at all. We will return next time we visit Naples.

4 Thank Juliet K
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
“As Good As They Say!”
Reviewed June 25, 2007

I chose this place based on the recommendation of the Fodor's Florida guide- only now I see it's the No. 1 resturaunt in Naples on Trip Advisor! Not surprising.

The service was fast and courteous, the steak good and the au gratin potatos better. You must try the apple pie ala-mode for desert, one of the best things I have ever eaten.

I got here at 5pm sharp and was seated immediatly, but when I left the place had filled up- on Monday at low season- so you should definitely make reservations.

The swank shopping areas of 5th Avenue make for a great after dinner stroll, too.

2 Thank CaptainAmerica
Andover, MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal in Naples”
Reviewed March 10, 2007

The noise factor in 5th Ave restaurants always seem to be an issue. This is not the case with Chops City Grill. The ambiance, the food and the service were all superior and we hope to return soon. Also, they make a wonderful Cosmopolition!

1 Thank Argilla