“Best Dinning in Naples”
Review of Chops City Grill

Chops City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: When you want dry-aged steak and fresh fish that's all about quality with a creative twist at a great value, Chops City Grill is your place. We're upscale without being fussy. We aim to create relaxed and fun dinners. It's honest, fresh, from-scratch food that's innovative too. Simple as that. At Chops City Grill, we are proud to offer you more choices, better quality, and more value than traditional steak houses. Sip on wines from our award-winning 500-bottle wine list and collection of small-batch spirits along with the best service in town right in the heart of downtown Naples on beautiful Fifth Avenue South!
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Looking for a great dinning experience with great food, service and atmosphere? A little NYC flare yet on the intimate side with an active bar? This is it.....Ask for Bruce one of the best waiters in Naples...have fun!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,009)

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ate at this restaurant Fri. Oct. 11, 2013 about 8PM. Was pretty full and I sat at the bar. I asked about the steaks and how they compared to Bern's in Tampa. The bartender assured me they had steaks as good as Bern's. Well I ordered the 11 oz. filet with a medley of vegetables.

She did not tell me one side of the steak was seared with enough salt to affect your blood pressure. Steak cooked rare okay, but I had to cut off the salted portion. The vegetables were mushy and I didn't finish.

Bottom line................not even close to Bern's and I won't be eating at Chops again.

1  Thank BRUCE H
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We dine at Chop's on 5th every Friday night..it has become a wonderful routine..We always start with drinks at the bar..Kendra and Cheryl, the bartenders are great and have become good friends. We have gotten to know other "regulars" at the bar and enjoy talking to them..
We normally sit with William or David but we know all the servers, Bruce, George, Chris, Austin, Steve and they all stop by to stay hello. And I must mention Keith, Manager of reservations..He ALWAYS comes in from the office to visit with us..every week..We really enjoy talking to him.

Lily and the other hostesses are always warm and friendly..

The food is excellent and is a great value...It is always a very comfortable evening at Chop's ..

Reviewed October 8, 2013

for a full meal or bar snacks & a cheecky little happy hour drink, you cant beat Chops for value for money & fantastic service. the owner & staff are all very attentive, & gives Bice a real run for it;s money

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is just what the name suggests... A good place for a great cut of meat. It's right on fifth and is elbows to elbows so don't go for a quiet dinner. But hasn't really disappointed me the ten or so times I've been there. There are better steakhouses in town but none better on fifth.