“Very pleasant restaurant on 5th inNaples” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chops City Grill

Chops City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Grill, American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: When you want dry-aged steak and fresh fish that's all about quality with a creative twist at a great value, Chops City Grill is your place. We're upscale without being fussy. We aim to create relaxed and fun dinners. It's honest, fresh, from-scratch food that's innovative too. Simple as that. At Chops City Grill, we are proud to offer you more choices, better quality, and more value than traditional steak houses. Sip on wines from our award-winning 500-bottle wine list and collection of small-batch spirits along with the best service in town right in the heart of downtown Naples on beautiful Fifth Avenue South!
“Very pleasant restaurant on 5th inNaples”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I am going there every year and as a meat lover I recommend the
Steak all the time cooked perfectly
It is easy to park service is excellent just get a reservation in season nov to march

• Visited September 2013

Plano, Texas
“Great service and good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our concierge Diane, made a last minute reservation for us on a very busy Friday night at Chop's. We were seated right away by the friendly hostess and we absolutely loved our waiter, Mark!!! He was very professional yet friendly and joked around with us which we liked. My Mom enjoyed her view of the open kitchen and even though the main dining room was packed it was not too noisy. The wine our waiter suggested was excellent. We started out with the cheese plate and some warm bread. We all ordered steaks, my Mom and I ordered medium well and my husband medium rare. My Mom and I also added the lobster tail. I had the butternut squash as my side item. The food was very good...except our steaks seemed more medium rare and my husband's 10 oz. seemed more medium well...we believe they confused our order. My husband was not feeling very good due to his sunburn and did not finish his steak. He never leaves a bite of steak behind. We did not send our steaks back, but my Mom and I enjoyed our food very much and the lobster tail was delicious!! I'm glad we dined here on our last evening in Naples. Very nice place.

SIDCUP
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great food, starters raw tuna and oysters great. The steaks where very good as well but this all comes at a price, $360 for the two of us both worth it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Expected a bit more....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I guess I'm spoiled when it comes to great steakhouses but I definitely wasn't impressed here. We went early because our daughter is 9 months old so we are usually are among the early bird crew. We were seated right away but weren't given menus until our waiter (the sole bright spot for the night) asked if we were helped yet. Our salads were very good and the bread was fresh baked but things went downhill from there. My wife got the king cut filet and asked for medium well but this hunk of meat came out BURNED. I've tasted better steaks at Outback. I got the porterhouse steak which was good but not great. The sides really disappoinnted me seeming to be lower quality than most comparable $8 sides. The mac and cheese literally tasted like velveta mac & cheese and the creamed spinach was dominated by parmesan. I've been to III Forks and DelFriscos in Houston, Gibsons and Harry Carrys in Chicago, and Charleys in Tampa in the last 2 months and Chops ranks at the bottom. We should have gone to Trulucks or to Campiello instead....

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Choochface
Louisville, Kentucky
“Absolutely Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here last night; she had the cedar plank salmon and I had the pepper tuna. Wow these entres, complemented with the watermelon chunk salad "were over the top." This is about the third time we've eaten here. From the time we walked in, from the maitre de to Rozanna, our server; everything was perfect. What a great location, service, and food. We HIGHLY recommend the Chops City Grill of 5th Ave.