“Our go to place for great steak!”
Review of Chops City Grill

Chops City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: When you want dry-aged steak and fresh fish that's all about quality with a creative twist at a great value, Chops City Grill is your place. We're upscale without being fussy. We aim to create relaxed and fun dinners. It's honest, fresh, from-scratch food that's innovative too. Simple as that. At Chops City Grill, we are proud to offer you more choices, better quality, and more value than traditional steak houses. Sip on wines from our award-winning 500-bottle wine list and collection of small-batch spirits along with the best service in town right in the heart of downtown Naples on beautiful Fifth Avenue South!
connecticut
“Our go to place for great steak!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Once again we had an excellent meal at Chops. Although the menu offers a good variety we both ordered filet mignon. It was cooked to perfection and our waiter was pleasant, attentive and knowledgeable. Another wonderful experience.

Visited April 2013
Culinary_Concepts, Public Relations Manager at Chops City Grill, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear ctreviewer,

Great to hear you had another wonderful experience! Come see us again very soon. Thank you.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Terrific food, fantastic staff”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you would like to try the best filet in Naples, go to Chops. Succulent meat from Colorado lays down usually 14 days, as we have learnt from very attentive and professional staff. Honestly, I have never tried better steak in my life. Cauliflower puree or wild mushrooms both fantastic sides. We have tried steak twice and on our 3rd visit (in 3 days) it was Chilean Sea Bass. Again top class, in sweet and sour notes. Grab the table outside to watch passers-by.

Dear Martin M,

Wow! Three visits in thee days... thank you! Great news to hear our staff explained our dry aging process of our steaks. That's truly what sets our steaks apart from others. Again, thank you for the comments!
Naples, Florida
“Top marks”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Pricey, but delivers consistently great food in a lively atmosphere.
Best to reserve a table especially at weekends.

Visited May 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida
“The best Filet!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I had dinner for part of my weekend 50th birthday weekend. I had the center cut filet and enjoyed it! My wife had the salmon. She has a gluten allergy and mango allergy, the server David P was very helpful.

1 Thank Joe B
Harlingen
“De-Lish!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I both had fabulous steaks at Chops. I had a filet - my husband had the ribeye. My filet was perfect and I'm not a big fan of ribeyes, but I did taste the ribeye, and it was delicious. All the sides were great. Service was first class. And - dessert..we shared the apple pie and it was to-die for. Best apple pie EVER! Chops is not cheap..drinks are pricey - but it's worth it if you're looking for a good/nice dinner.