“Excellent”

Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #9 of 1,082 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Love the burger with pesto, and the shakes were to die for. This is a must to do in Naples, staff was super nice, and we loved their new addition of staff Alex, such a great help.

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (2,684)

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Fabulous burger, nice beer list and had a good shake. The service was great and staff enjoys their work. Reasonable price.

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

Our 1st stop arriving in Naples. The burgers were awesome!!! Sides were delicious and beer was cold! I like trying new spots to eat but my boyfriend wanted to go back on the 3rd day we were here!! A must do! Service was quick and it fills up quickly! We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

This place doesn't look like much from outside and not fancy inside either, but food worth going inside. I had Blueburger,1/2 lb. Angus beef with blue cheese, bacon, onion, and apple, perfectly cooked medium well. Wife had California burger which was served a little rare for her liking but was quickly corrected. I had side of fries and she had side salad ($1 extra) and both were large enough for us to share so we each had fries and salad for $10.50 each plus drinks.

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

After a vacation week of eating fish and seafood, my husband and I were in a burger kind of mood. Note, that I almost never eat meat. After my Todd's Way burger, I think I have been converted into a carnivore. My husband and I both had the burger. Yes, it was that amazing. My husband also enjoyed an amazing chocolate malt. It was straw-standing thick. We also had a salad - it was wilted, but c'mon, what were we thinking... Bravo, Brook's. You nailed it.