“Best Burger!”

Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #4 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Someset, KY
“Best Burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

If I owned this place I would call it BBB - Brooks Best Burgers -- because they are the BEST burgers in Naples (and probably all of southern Florida). Although we didn't try any, their hot dogs and hot dog selection looked pretty awesome too.

Don't be put off by the appearance of the place outside or inside. It is a kind of 'hole-in-the-wall' place. Still, it was very clean and the wait staff was courteous. The decorated the inside with an airplane or air travel motif.

The burger was thick and juicy. It will be cooked to your order of doness. (I'm sure that's a word.) My wife and I both loved our burgers. My little son got chicken tenders which were also excellent. We also got a fantastic appetizer which was homemade (potato) chips with pulled pork and melted cheese on top. Awesome! If I shave one point off of their score it would be the fries. A place of this caliber should have house-made fries. Just sayin' . . .

One large appetizer for the table, two burger plates and a kid's chicken tenders with softdrinks was $53 including a generous (19%) tip.

• Visited July 2014

“Best Burger & Hotdog in Florida!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place was recommended by a local store owner when we came to Naples in May. We didn't come at that time, but made it there this time. Best burger we have eaten in a long time. The hotdog was huge, so be prepared to share!!! Great place!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Burger in Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I went expecting a regular good burger. I was surprise to find out this was the best barn burger I have had in my life. It was huge, the bread was soft and fresh like coming out of the oven. I will be going back when I go back to naples I am in love with the place.

Troy, Missouri
“Giant portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We walked to eat one day because it was close to our hotel, and when we first saw the prices we thought it was a little high for just hotdogs, burgers, and corn dogs but we soon found out why. The size of the hot dog and corn dog are huge. They are probably 12 to 15 inches long and are served with a side. It was very good food and i would return to eat again.

Visited July 2014
Silverthorne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Burger was AMAZING.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I consider myself a burger connoisseur. This burger was delicious. I had the Todd, which is patty with bacon, fried egg and cheese. I added avocado just for fun and it was amazing. Their fries are excellent, crispy and perfectly salty. The server was a little short....it could have been the table with the terrible kids behind us that pushed her over the edge, however I am sort of a stickler for at least a smile...just once. Anyhow, if you want a solid burger for a decent price check this place out. You owe it to yourself.