“Fantastic burgers, beer and service”

Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #4 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I have just had one of the best burgers ever. The diner is in the heart of Naples just off the main street.
There was a great selection of beers (chose the land shark) and a wide selection of burgers (had the western, wife had the herb) and hot dogs.
The staff were friendly, the portions were perfect.
The burger itself was great, jucy, cooked just right in a great bun. The fries were crispy. What more can I add apart from a photo.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

This place never disappoints for a good burger, they also have some weird burgers on the menu if you are adventurous. I stick to the basics and was it down with one of their craft beers and my daughter loves the hotdog they serve. Not a classy place but a good burger joint

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Nothing really to complain about just didn't get what was so special , decent burgers but nothing amazing , definitely had better elsewhere , maybe I was missing the point ! Or just that I'm English ! It's cheaper than a lot of restaurants that's a bonus as eating on 5th can be steep by US standards

Reviewed November 9, 2013

If you're in the mood for a great burger, walk over to Brooks Gourmet Burgers and Dogs. We went because we had a Groupon for 2 burgers and 2 drinks. What a find. The Burgers are made the old fashion way. from scratch. You can get just about any type of burger known to modern man. The service is top notch, and oh so friendly. We talked with a couple at the next table, they are regulars and come in at least 3 times a week. I'll make it at least once a week. Get their a little early, the place isn't very big, and fills up at dinner time.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We came across Brooks by accident on the way back to our hotel after an evening on 5th. We weren't that hungry but my partner had read about the place on here so we had to go in! We decided to share some chicken wings and a foot long hot dog. The service was excellent, our server was friendly and attentive and the food arrived in a good time. The food was good and I just wished we had been hungrier so we could have tried more of it! I was totally intrigued by the burger between two doughnuts that they have on the menu and wished the place was busier so I could have looked at what other people were eating too! A very traditional diner style place with good food, service with a smile and low prices. We didn't have our teenagers with us but I'm sure they'd have loved the place- maybe next time!