“A fun little place to have a burger and a beer!”

Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #4 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was our first time to Brook's and won't be the last. If you're looking for elegance and upper class - don't go; however, if you're into casual (t-shirt/flipflops) JUST DO IT. I had a Cajun burger with onions, pepperjack and jalapenos - pretty good! My husband had the enormous kosher beef dog with cheddar, bleu cheese and jalapenos with house chips - cleaned his plate. That had to be the biggest hotdog I've every seen, at least 12 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. The waiter/owner was the best, very down to earth and concerned with your satisfaction! I would recommend this place but it's a smaller restaurant and is very popular. We arrived around 1:30 p.m., and was just slowing down from "happy hour". Enjoy everyone, WE DID!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,319)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were wondering where to eat a late dinner and I remembered reading about Brook’s on TripAdvisor. The service was very good, yes they offered a number of different and unique burgers but I just don’t see why Brook’s gets the rating is does as I found my patty melt good but nothing outstanding. My wife had the California Burger, she enjoyed it as well however nothing to rave about. They offer a good burger but a top ten restaurant in Naples…I struggle with that. If you want a unique good burger go to Brook’s you will not be disappointed but don’t expect one of the best meals you have ever eaten.

1  Thank 2Here4Fun
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

My love and I ate at the cheesecake factor last night. I ordered the mushroom Swiss burger and it was good. Then, today for a quick lunch to go we stopped here and the burgers were way better and about $2 cheaper. The staff was friendly also. Next time we are in Naples we know where to go for a great burger :)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I did it Todd's Way (Blackened) and it was one of the tastiest hamburgers I've ever had. Add the crispy chips and (split) a chocolate milkshake and you'll be in heaven

Reviewed October 11, 2013

It's a win-win situation! It was my first time there, my husband's second time (but his first time under the new management). We loved it. I had the California burger and he had the Crabby burger and both were cooked perfectly medium rare as requested. Prices were just fine - not too expensive at all. Beer was cold and tasty. We got a peek at the new menu and we will definitely be coming back on a regular basis and bringing all of our visitors here during upcoming snowbird season.