“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #5 of 980 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Frankfurt, Germany
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Really good burgers and tasty fries. We have been there several times, I always had a veggie burger. It's very good and available in a lot of different ways. My boyfriend was more than happy with the beef burgers!

Visited May 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“Am I missing something?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Honestly, I don't like leaving bad reviews but this place had so many great reviews that when I went to check it out for myself, I was completely disappointed! Maybe it's just me... but I prefer quality versus quantity! The fries and onion rings were frozen! The hot dog was literally longer than my arm (from elbow to wrist) and didn't even taste good. The hamburger - I ordered med-well and it came out med-rare and once again huge portions... You can't compensate quality with quantities of mediocre. I guess with all of the good reviews I had worked myself up to something that wasn't there! Also the establishment was kind of scary inside.. cluttered beer bottles up around the tables. It looked like a construction zone on the way to the bathroom.. not to mention there was no lock on the bathroom door. I just didn't see it! Far from Gourmet!

1 Thank Sarai987
Clermont, Florida
“Really great appetizers and good creative Burgers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Do not miss the potato chip loaded Appetisers and the onion rings. The burgers were creative and way too much. The dounut cheeseburger was a real heart stopping Experiance as my cholesterol went up twenty points with just 3/4 of a burger. The milk shakes were good and the sloppy joes were very nostalgic of home.

1 Thank rogersober
Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
“Comforting Atmosphere with Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

While vacationing in florida, my family and I stopped at Brook's Burgers for lunch. I had a delicious burger with avocado, but I had a hard time choosing between all of the options. This is a must visit lunch place, and I would recommend it to everyone.

• Visited March 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

After hearing so many great things about this place my family decided to give it our own review. The verdict was an overwhelming "outstanding". The burgers are huge and you can get just about anything on them, but, the fries sealed the deal. We all usually add ketchup but not on these fries. We topped it off with chocolate milkshakes and they were smooth and creamy. The wait staff and owner were very personable. The atmosphere very unique and worth a trip to check them out when you are in Naples. Great value, service.