“vacation burger time”

Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #8 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Good food. Went back twice. My son had the donut burger and as awful as it sounds was actually very nice!! Well worth a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,484)

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great food! Best around.
The donut Krispy Kreme burger is amazing and the hot dogs are best I've had and i have never liked hot dogs.
This is a mist visit!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have had the pleasure of eating at this GREAT place 3 times...each and every experience was exceptional, and the burgers were terrific! I have also had the chips, fried pickels, fries and sweet potatoe fries, My Mother always gets a shake :) ALL were very good, and the Wait staff has always been very friendly and welcoming :) Thanks for your hospitality and DELISH food Tod! Look forward to my next visit when I'm in town!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had a family dinner at Brook's. we had a hotdog for an appetizer and everyone had a burger. Everything was delicious - burgers, chips, french fries, onion rings and a malt. They even serve great beer and wine. Our server was Meredith and she did a great job. We had great food and had a lot of fun. We recommend this restaurant and will come back. We have been in Naples for a week and have eaten at Brook's twice.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was in Naples on business and decided I was hungry for a burger. I had read that Brook's had great burgers which thye did! My waitress was friendly and made sure my drink was full. Two couples at the table next to me asked if there was a Krispe Kreeme Doughnut shop in Naples. She went on line and printed directions on how to get there. I would highly recomed Brook's to anyone who goes to Naples, This place will make you forget any burger you have ever had!