“One of the best burgers I've ever had.”

Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #4 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best burgers I've ever had.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had the Greek Burger with onion rings. Awesome. I love greek food and I love a good burger. It was juicy, the bun was nice, I devoured it. I also loved the whole atmosphere and super friendly owners. It feels like a real mom and pop place. Some place that if you feel like you need to chat with someone that you can.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank NicholasKay

Birmingham (UK)
“Great burgers”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We ate here one afternoon not expecting much from the look of the outside but it turned out to be one of the nicest burgers I've ever eaten! Lots of choice on the menu and reasonably priced. Would recommend for lunch or dinner but it's a casual place.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Buttsy84
Reston VA
“One more "Wow" review!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Past customers have scrawled notes on paper towels that are kept under glass on the tables and each seems to have found the burgers to be "best ever." This seemed like overstatement to us, but guess what? They were right!! Todd has the most creative selection of burgers we have ever seen and he made a sample milk shake for us to taste (wise move!!) Up until now our vote for best burgers was The Wharf in Superior, Wisconsin, but think Todd may have beaten them out! (Good place for families. And there is big selection of beer.) A++++

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank VAtraveller_11
Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
“Wow...what a burger!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I came in with high expectations based on the reviews here and in other sites.....And they really delivered! I got the Todd and the wife got the Herb both cooked to order (most places ask and bring you whatever comes out)...cooked perfectly! Comes with a side, I absolutely recommend you try the sweet potato fries, best I've had ever!!
Price was not cheap, but for the quality of food very affordable, and for 10$ I don't think you can go wrong!! So glad we found this place, we have our new place for cheat meals.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Marcela R
Maryland
“Very good”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My wife and I had to try the best in Naples. We both had the build your own burger with fries and onion rings. It was very good. It is not he best burger I have ever had but my wife said it was the best she's had. The service was good.

• Visited September 2012