“New Name - Still Best Burgers”

Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs
Ranked #8 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Reviewed October 5, 2012

When visiting Naples, we've come to LOVE Lindburgers. On our last trip - September - we were disappointed to see that Lindburgers was now Brook's Gourmet Burgers. BUT GUESS WHAT - it is the same place, same wonderful food, same wonderful owners - just a different name! These are the BEST burgers in Naples. The burgers are huge and come to your table hot & juicy and exactly as you ordered them. They also make any concoction of shake you can think of!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,487)

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stopped in for a quick lunch after seeing some good reviews. There was only one waiter working and the tables were almost all full, so I was expecting a wait and slow service. Boy, was I wrong. The service was great, fast, friendly and efficient. I had the Cajun burger (Cajun spice, jalapenos and pepper jack) and the housemade coleslaw. The burger was outstanding. Hot, juicy, cooked to a perfect medium rare and with real beef flavor. These are not factory made patties, but real hand formed patties. If you want a Five Guys kind of griddle burger, go there. If you want a real juicy burger. Come here. The prices aren't super cheap, but reasonable for the quality and quantity of what you get. I will be going back again and again.

2  Thank roadie53
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My wife and I both loved our burgers, as well as the sweet potato fries and the fantastic house chips. I had the Goober Burger which has bacon and peanut butter on it and I added some cheese well cuz cheese makes everything better. I look forward to trying one of the interesting looking hot dogs next trip. The beer selection is solid and the service was very good even though it was pretty busy. The quality of the food is good enough to cost much more! Definitely a stop to make in Naples!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went here when having a girls weekend in Naples. By far one of the best burgers I have ever ate. I liked that they had many different selections to choose from and not just the average burger. Everyone at our table ordered a different burger and all were loved.

1  Thank ShaunaSue
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We were a bit confused about the name-Brooks Burgers vs Lindburgers vs Burgers and Bottles, and the address, but finally found this great place at the corner of US 41 and 3rd Ave South in Naples. We shared the Cajun burger @ $8.99 and got the fries as our side--yummy! Looking forward to trying a Philly cheesesteak, Reuben or Reuben burger, onion rings and a milkshake next time!