“Night Out”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Good service, good food, good price, one of the best meals we have had in Florida this holiday.Friendly atmosphere by a great waitress with a good sense of humour.
The only branch of Outback I have visited but I will try others on my travels.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have been coming to outback for meals every year visiting florida, we came across Outback seven years ago in Naples. This year just as great as ever,mate there on severl evenings so,etching different each time and all just as good. The fabulous bread served is tremendous.......miss it so much now we are home. Great service and servers.....

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Could not get our drink orders right after many attempts to explain what we wanted. Bourbon with sode and lime wedge doesn't seem too hard to get right. I guess after that the food wouldn't be any be any better, as half the dining experience is atmosphere.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Consistently good, we ate there a couple of times during our stay and we received the usually uber friendly service. The beers were cold and refreshing. Steak was brilliant!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food was nice and lots of it, finished it that quick it was only look warm, but i enjoyed it.

again i ordered salad as part of my main and it came abot 10mins before my main meal, thats my only issue.