“Welcome to Naples meal!”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Casual American
Description: Casual American
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We just moved here from MI and found this little local restaurant by chance. They have the best burgers, happy hour and friendly staff. The owner, Jerry, personally greeted us, at our first visit and welcomed us to Naples. I visited there again as my hubby had to be admitted into the hospital and Jerry was so nice and made sure I got some awesome food, and asked where my hubby was? I got the whitefish slightly blackened with broccoli and potato salad. I am now a "regular" and hope to try their wings that everyone raves about.
You will not be disappointed in this place and if something is not right they will make it be!!

1  Thank Suzey_11
There are newer reviews for Beef O'Brady's

Reviewed February 3, 2013

On our recent visit to Beef O'Brady in Naples we were over whelmed with the noise level. It was way too loud! So, we ate outside with the ants. YES ANTS! Our server was great but some thing are just out of her control. The food was only average pub food. It is what it is, with lots of TVs to watch games on, but I will probably drive right by next time.