“dinner”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
riverside,n.j. usa
“dinner”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

since we were not too famishes, we decided on saladworks, have been to our local one many times. this restaurant was very clean, but not many people there perhaps it is more popular for lunch.
food was average, nothing exceptional.

Visited February 2014

Naples, Florida
“2 week old brown wilted salads”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Today my daughter and I went to have lunch at this place. It was terrible. both our salads lettuce was browned and wilted. The strawberries in my salad were bitter and looked like they were at least 3 weeks old... the avocado was tasteless and old. It was expensive too...I had The California salad with the "lemon" chicken breast on top...no lemon taste and it cost 11$...Don't eat there, don't waste your time. They are located right next to Publix and at least could have walked over there for fresh ingredients at any time...

• Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“great salads wich we had one near us!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

whats not to love very quick lunch and great fresh healthy food!, I just wish we had one near us I really enjoyed the selections they have here and the different salads were great!

Visited August 2013
“Bright, clean pleasant Sunday afternoon surprise”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a late Sunday lunch and was pleasantly surprised. The service was good. There were many healthy choices on the menu. I had the protein platter. The steak was full of flavor and tasted amazing. I did not try the salads but from what I could see they were very big. I will be back with friends during the week for lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Naples, Florida
“What A Disappointment after all the Hype on Facebook!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were at Saladworks a little after 11am on August 1. My husband wanted to get some soup and there were 3 listed in 2 different locations. They were: Chicken Orzo, Cream of Broccoli, and Maryland Crab. He decided on Cream of Broccoli, but we were told they were out of it. He did not order, but I asked for the vegetable platter and when checking out inquired about the cards they had by the register. The cashier told me they were gift cards, but that they had a reward card program, however, they were out of cards. I was informed that it would be 10 minutes on my platter and while we were sitting and waiting someone yelled from behind the counter asking which roll my husband wanted. He did not reply and someone told the young man to go over to the table and ask.

I took my vegetable platter home and discovered that for $12, I got very few vegetables, but a lot of plain unseasoned rice. The vegetables were not seasoned. The only flavor if that is what you would call it was from the vegetables being grilled.

This was truly a disappointing visit!

• Visited August 2013