“Well Worth the Hunt to find this GEM in Naples!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mereday's Fine Dining - CLOSED

Mereday's Fine Dining
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Naples, Florida
“Well Worth the Hunt to find this GEM in Naples!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We just celebrated my husbands birthday here and though it's not easy to find it's well worth the effort, park at Bonefish and walk through outdoor area and keep going take left at end and it's on your right!!! WOW is all we can say! On par with some of the finest dining I have ever done (Charleston's, Baltimore, Hermitage Inn, W. Dover Vermont) everything was a mouthful of joy! Grilled Watermelon with Balsamic from heaven and goat cheese, I had the Beet Salad (bountiful and fresh) my husband loved the shrimp and grits. 3 Courses was fine, their homemade bread, YUM! We then enjoyed the Crispy Duck & Filet...best Filet my husbands had in a long time and Duck was crispy and melted in my mouth! They did a "Happy Birthday" on his dessert plate that was so special along with the H-Bday glass of Champagne to start the celebration! Very kind, thank you!
The finale was Mille Feuille for my husband and Sticky Toffee Pudding for me! Next time I will try the Mille Feuille, and there will be a lot of next times. We just moved here and finding this place was quite a relief to our palates. THANK You for a wonderful dining experience!
Please note, this is not the place to take a child under the age of 16, it's just not wise considering the time it takes to enjoy a meal this delicious! Just a hopefully helpful hint, as it's expensive for every diner and rambunctious kids who can't sit still long aren't going to have any fun and neither will your fellow diners. :-)

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank bythebay590

Chicago, Illinois
“For a special occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Food was great, service was attentive, wine was reasonably priced, portions were large (3-course is probably enough).

Miami
“Didn't Live Up to Reputation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Well, I'm the first one to be surprised that I'm not rating this place higher. After I heard it was top rated on TripAdvisor, I couldn't wait to go. Three courses, $55, and that is the least expensive option. Not accommodating for children. Charged me $55 for my nine-year old to eat plain grouper the size of his fist. Ok, let me at least rave about the escargot. Really good! The scallop appetizer was very good too, although I didn't care for the truffle oil all over the micro greens. My main course was a filet mignon. I've never had a filet I didn't like but it was gamey tasting, very strong flavor that in 100 times trying filet at everywhere from Shula's to Bern's, I've never tasted. Not good. Even the desserts didn't blow us away. Crème brulee was enormous yet was only crusted on one tiny corner. Perhaps it was an off-night, but I was disappointed in much of our meal :-(

Visited November 2013
4 Thank southmiamijill
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Naple's has a new "Top Chef".”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

As someone who appreciates fine dining and spends a ton of ton with great chefs (www.CruisingwiththeChefs.com) we can honestly say that we had the finest meal we have had in quite some time at Mereday's Thursday evening. We are always searching for AWESOME chefs to promote on our cruises on Oceania and as a result we sample the cuisine of restaurants all over the world. We can honestly say that the cuisine at Mereday's was "world class". Chef Charles Mereday has brought his 20+ years from some of the highest ranked restaurants in the world right here to Naples.

So, if you are in Naples, Mereday's is a MUST DO, but only if you truly appreciate "fine dining". Be sure to say hello to Chef Mereday for us!

Lisa and Rodney George

2 Thank RodLisa417
Naples, Florida, United States
“Interesting concept”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We each ordered 4 selections which was too much food. I would order 3 next time.

Desert is a waste for our party if 4. That is why I am not crazy about the concept,

• Visited August 2013