“Gluten free celiac disease friendly”
Review of Mario's Ice Cream and Pizza - CLOSED

Mario's Ice Cream and Pizza
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband called the restaurant and spoke with the chef /owner to discuss mine and my sisters Celiac Disease and our need for a meal without cross contamination. Well the chef couldn't be more accommodating or knowledgeable. He made us a wonderful dinner and he made sure there was no cross contamination. The other members of my dinner party enjoyed their sandwiches and pizza. If you come here (it is right next to a very comfy movie theater) be sure to get some of the home made ice cream for desert. I had the pistachio which had loads of real pistachio's in it, it was scrumptious. Also because of possible cross contamination from cones, the chef told my sister and I which ice cream had not been opened yet, he scooped from it using a clean ice cream scoop.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I don't normally write reviews that often but im doing it because i really enjoy my experience on my mothers birthday at Marios . i went to marios a few times and try most of their food and that's why i order my best dishes they have on my mothers birthday celebatrion for 20 people. we have a pre- fixe menu starting with ceasar, greeck, Antipasto salad follow by the hummus, roasted chicken artichoke, bacon blue pizzas and to finish up we have the chicken sandwich and everything was perfect service was really good and attentive.

1  Thank Walter N
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Had a Mario's Sandwich best sandwich in town the bacon in the sandwich was huge so if your intown Mario's the place to be

1  Thank Samueljo
Reviewed June 11, 2014

the customer service was excellent...the mario's club sandwich absolutely tasty,definitely a must try..

1  Thank lisalee23
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Pizzas, food in general are top quality, but never order for more than 3 persons. It seams, they only have one oven for one pizza at a time!

We were 6 adults and 6 children: it took almost 25 minuts to get the first pizza, and one full hour to get the last person served!

A pity, for the ingredients, the dishes were good: but we had waited so much that we were in a hurry, had to take the road again and took the most of the food in a doggy bag, that we eat cold the day after!

1  Thank veleno3