“off season peaceful waterside dining”

Island Gypsy Cafe & Marina Bar
Ranked #18 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Lunch was very good. The servers greeted us warmly, were very friendly and seemed pleased to see us. Our food was delivered fast and it was very tasty. The cost was moderate. Overall nice experience. Good place to visit while the crowds are thinner.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Good food, fairly priced, cold beer, key west atmosphere, in season nice entertainment, always a nice breeze off the water. Boats for rental and sailboat rides

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We frequent the Island Gypsy once or more a month while we are on Marco Island, but I had never thought of ordering ribs..as I almost always have a burger or fish sandwhich... but when Mike the server said ribs were a special on Mothers Day.. I really questioned him..and boy was he right. I had a full slab ($20 I think)...and they had to be the meatiest and best tasing I have ever had...at least in Florida. I can't wait to get back for more.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is a great place to grab lunch and a beer. I had the spinach and garlic pizza and my husband had the fish tacos.
Food was great and location at the marina was fun and relaxing.
Great wind down place

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I like to discover and write about little-known places to visit and things to do, especially when there is good food, good people, GREAT staff. The ambiance is breath taking, I call it, Isla Capri's best kept secret. The food is exquisite and it is right on the water. You can go by boat or car. It is magnificent. You can go in the morning or stay and hang with the locals. I must visit, I am going back for sure.