“Very Nice Little Resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of American Coney Island - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Neighborhood: North Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
New York City, New York
“Very Nice Little Resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I ate at Coney a few times. Usually do take out from them. The Greek Salad with Chicken is my favorite. Large portion of tender Chicken. Lots of Feta and Grape Leaves.
Staff is very friendly and just all around great people that work hard every day. Casual atmosphere and family friendly.

• Visited May 2013

New York City, New York
“Terrific Greek Casual Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

We just discovered that the Naples Coney Island, across the street from the entrance to Pelican Marsh, is a terrific Greek Cafe and makes fabulous breakfasts 7 days a week. They are also open for lunch and prepare authentic gyros shaving the lamb off the rotisserie. Their Tadzhiki is homemade and excellent as is their hummus. Our favorite for breakfast are their 3 egg scramblers with cheese or kielbasa, onions and peppers. They make homemade potato chips that are to die for. Starting in January they will also be open until 8 pm for dinner. A hidden treasure at super reasonable prices.

1 Thank Mo W
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had a hot dog and the Greek trio appetizer plate. Everything was delicious. The restaurant was very clean and the staff was so very nice. I can't wait to go back and try more dishes. This is going to be my new favorite lunch place.

• Visited September 2012
Estero, Florida
“A great gyros sandwich, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stopped in by accident for a late lunch. I'd seen an article in the newspaper and passed by on the way to Naples, so stopped in. It wasn't crowded at 3PM, and I sat at a small table. The restaurant was clean, and provides either table or bar service. The waitress took my order and it came fairly fast.

I was VERY impressed to see the server spraying some form of sanitizer on the tabletops and wiping them and the chair seats down after the tables were cleared.

There were two other tables of diners who were there on their first trip, and they sounded happy with the experience. I know I was. I has a Greek salad and a Gyros sandwich, full of fresh onion tomatoes, and very tender meat. The pita was soft and tasted fresh.

All in all, I had good service, great food, a clean environment, and was surrounded with a few other satisfied customers.

I'll be back for sure.

• Visited July 2012
Naples, Florida
“THE BEST CONEY, THE BEST CHILI BURGER IN THE AREA!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

For more than 20 years I have been seeking a good chili burger and a good Coney in SW Florida. FINALLY!!! I have found one. This place is GREAT with a capital "G."
This guy knows how to build a great dog or chile burger.
I am now spoiled and want to support the place so it will be here a long, long time.
If you want a REAL chili burger, with mustard, chili and onion, like it should be you'll be happy to find what they serve here.
I am now a loyal fan and customer.

P.S. good root beer here too.

Visited April 2012