“Good Luck With Your Order!”

L'Appetito Pizza & Deli
Ranked #270 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Pizza
Naples, Florida
“Good Luck With Your Order!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We called in for delivery, we ordered beer battered fries (regular fries) philly cheese, and a white pizza. $3 delivery charge. Driver came with no change and no pizza. Pizza was delivered 1 1/2 hrs. after order was put in. No sorry, just a "tell them about the problem the next time you order." That will never happen.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank enjoySWFL

“A slice for the whole family”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is for the new L'Appetito lll. Located off collier blvd and Vanderbuilt. was Portifinos last year but was bought out. I was disappointed at first because I really liked Portifinos recipe but I had to try a slice. And I'm glad I did. They kept the 30" pizza idea for slices which is just an impressive looking pie. Now I have a theory on pizza by the slice. I don't usually judge the pizza place on just a slice because the toppings aren't cooked with the pizza as a whole, just warmed up for a quick meal. This place pulled off a perfect slice of pizza. Toppings were delicious and crust was perfect. And it's HUGE! Its enough for two people. I can't wait to take home a whole 30" pie. It could feed a family of 8

New England
“Happily Just Remembered I Still Have A Slice Left!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Every time I have visited my parents' place in Naples, we have ordered from l'Appetite at least once. Last night was finally the night neither of us felt like cooking this week so my fiancée and I ordered up their Chicken Parmigiana pizza and an order of hot wings. SO GOOD. Considering the quality (and the quantity of wings) about $30 for the tab wasn't too shabby.

In fact... We're doing a low-key Christmas Eve tonight, and I think I'm about to pull that last slice out now... Mmm...

Visited December 2012
Naples, Florida
“Stunned by prices”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

$20 for a large margherita pizza when they charge $18 for most of their chicken pizzas of the same size? C'mon, the pizza's good, but how does L'Appetito justify that much for tomatoes and mozzarella when it doesn't even taste like it's fresh buffalo mozzarella? I'll stick with a large cheese next time, which is a lot more reasonable. Even the vegetarian stromboli - a stromboli! - is $19.
For average food, this place is definitely overpriced, and you can find better pizza further south of Immokalee Road.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank TwoWheelsOnly
Cumming, Georgia
“great food”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Food was great, an excellent value. Very easy to get to.

Visited April 2012