“OUTSTANDING FRENCH CUISINE”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Went on a Friday nite - place was full. Food was as fine as we have had in Naples - attentive service - duck with orange sauce was perfect ( I have duck often when we are out) - great service
- owner was very involved with clientele - noted that many people were speaking French. Highly recommended !! DJL

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I'm pretty sure French bread is one food I know very well.
This place has as good a baguette as you can find. Lots of little touches that make a very savory and memorable meal. Absolutely dynamite lunch spot.
Have yet to have dinner there.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After relocating to Naples from Cannes, France, I was going through some serious culinary withdrawl. That is, until I found Cafe Normandie! This little gem is a true authentic French restaurant. Fabulous menu that has something tempting for anyone in your party. And the desserts.... ohh la la!!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Having been here many times we're very happy usually. Tonight was a disappointment. I ordered escargot and usually have it whenever we come here. Tonight it was over cooked and actually tasteless. Then I had the tuna special and was very satisfied with the tuna but the Brussels sprouts must have been cooked with my escargot because they were over cooked and tasteless too. So will think long and hard about returning.

1  Thank CMcgirr99
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I went to Cafe Normandie with a friend for a "Girls' Night Out." We didn't have reservations so had to wait a bit for a table. Our visit was so worth the wait!! We started with the Petit Fours of flaked pastry filled with ham/tomato/swiss cheese, beef/mushrooms/brie and smoked salmon/spinach/swiss cheese/bechamel sauce, serve on bed of field greens and baby spinach. We each had a bite of each petit fours - perfect treat to start the meal!!

Our main entree was the shrimp and sea scallops in bechamel tomato sauce. From the first mouthful of deliciousness, we knew we had made the right choice in a restaurant for our Girls' Night Out. We ended the evening with the Creme Brulee - my absolute favorite dessert!

As we were leaving, our waiter came over with a bag of croissants for us to take home as a thank you for being so patient when he couldn't serve us right away.

Lovely restaurant, absolutely delicious food, caring wait staff - who could ask for anything more?? We can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank Priscilla G