“Average food...expensive price.”

Dining options: Delivery
Naples, Florida
“Average food...expensive price.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have ordered from here many times. The pizza is ok (but we're originally from Brooklyn so we're picky to begin with). My mom and I usually get the egg plant parm sandwich and my husband likes their wings. The food is average and the sandwiches are priced fairly but for the size of the pizza and the price you pay it's a bit much.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jj22809

“Naples best? Not even close!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I think this place needs to scrape their windows clean. It says "Naples Best" come on people who voted for that? The owner. Too many good places near here. The service is great but I've never said " hey let's go there, the food stinks but the service is outstanding."

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Jerico7
avon, ct
“Go to Publix's instead”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We are from Connecticut visiting friends in Naples, looking for a half decent pizza since we know that it is hard to find good pizza in florida, so we decide on Naples rather than Domino's down the street. Should have gone with Dominoes I guess since this was probably one of the worst Pizza's we have ever eaten. I was not looking for something great, but this very thin, soggy, no taste pizza really was not good. And it was expensive. So, go to dominoes or buy a frozen pizza at publix's, you will do better. I am not that particular, and I have reviewed many restaurants for Tripadvisor and know that some people are just not happy with any place they visit, but truly, don't waste your money on this place.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank leop
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Love the cheese pizza we order out once a week
Always on time and hot like their prices dd
Like the crust and the sauce

1 Thank Puruchina
Naples, Florida
“take out”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We get take out from Naples Pizza often. I order at least 3 times a week at work. Everything is always good. I tend to order the same items eggplant parm sub, tomato soup, or hot italian sub. I know cheese curds are terrible for me but it reminds me of home :) This place makes them. yum

• Visited December 2012