“surprisingly delicious”

Bamz Deli & Grill
Ranked #393 of 1,017 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This restaurant was very deceptive. From the outside it looks honestly, like a hole in the wall. On entry the staff is very nice and the place is clean. ALL the food our group ordered was delicious. Roast beef, grouper, corned beef, hamburgers and hotdogs. The slaw was even great. The service was a little slow but it was one person so not her fault. I would recommend this to anyone in that area!

2  Thank Heth25

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Whopping good deal. You would pass this place by, and we did, but had hubby do a go round. So glad we did. That was the best fish I've ever had in Florida ever. Best fish anywhere and I've had a lot of fish. Lightly coated in corn meal, fried gently, huge portions of fish and fries and great cole slaw. About 1:30 PM in afternoon on a weekday for the "fresh fish" special of 13.99. What a treat! I raved to the owners and I'm raving to you. Don't miss Bamz!

1  Thank 33657Ariadne
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

When the only other customer is a man sitting at the bar it is not a good sign, especially at 12:30 on a Sat. The fish sandwich was a fish I had never heard but I tried it anyway...not bad...not good either...fries nice and crisp. The cook was a strange looking woman who was involved in a long discussion about cat rescue with a women who walked in. A afternoon waitress came and while mixing cocktail sauce stuck her finger in it to taste it. Then two other women appeared and started putting Halloween stickers on the window. I felt like I was in a Time warp. This place is not worth a visit.

2  Thank Mary34108
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bamz was recommended to us by a number of locals in Naples and it looks quite shabby from the outside but is well worth a visit. Really good food, huge portions and fantastic value. My wife had fried Oysters which were really nicely cooked that came with great fries and I had an excellent Reuben Sandwich, both meals with a couple of imported beers was just over $32 so very good value!

1  Thank NeilBLondon
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great food! Prices arent the cheapest, but you get soo much food that my wife and i always share the fish and shrimp anyways. There is a $2.50 plate sharing fee that i dont particularly like.