“Best pizza in naples”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Small, unpretentious restaurant with good food and good prices. The garlic knots are too die for.
We don't have many places with good pizza so we usually have that. It is as close to NY pizza as I have had in Florida !!

2  Thank Iris731

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Marco Island and decided to visit Naples for the day. Ended up at Cosmos for dinner. Food was great. Atmosphere was nice (we sat outside). Server was really great. Our server, Eduard, was superb! Will return when we return to the area.

3  Thank Minnesotanonvacation
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We ate here without knowing what we were in for, but were happily surprised. Best pizza I ever had...very authentic Italian restaurant. I would go out of my way to eat there again. The food was fresh and well prepared. The waiter spoke in broken English and was very pleasant and full of information to share about Sardinha and it's cuisine. Loved, loved, loved it.

3  Thank Maria M
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had dinner here on a week night when we were tired of seafood and beef. Cosmos lives up to its reviews as a great value restaurant. The service was very good, but the kitchen was slow. The atmosphere is casual and authentic. My husband had the antipasto salad, and it was very fresh and abundant with meats, cheeses, and relishes. I had the lasagne; the meat sauce was good, but the pasta was overcooked and clearly not fresh. Our adult daughter had Pasta Carbonara (her favorite Italian dish) but found the egg in the sauce to be undercooked. In looking at the dinners of our neighboring diners, the pizzas seemed to be the way to go. On our last night in Naples, we ordered Ceasar salads and a pizza to go...FABULOUS!! The reviews of Cosmos pizza are right on target.

3  Thank dimojam
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I recently went to Cosmos for dinner, and it was fantastic. They have a large menu full of tempting options. I had the Fettuccine Fradiavlo with shrimp, and it was great. The fresh pasta was light and didn't leave you feeling uncomfortably full, which I find happens at a lot of Italian places. The service was fantastic, and I already know what I'm ordering next time.

3  Thank Melissa A