“Just WOW!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bha! Bha! Bistro

Bha! Bha! Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bha! Bha! Is an innovative Persian bistro. A chic south Florida Persian inspired and influenced BISTRO. The interior is very sharp and elegant,.. 5Th avenue chic yet with some Persian touches. It "resembles a Persian jewel box". It features classic Persian food as well as Persian fusion food. I have always billed it as that. In fact the word "INNOVATIVE" appears on our marquis and websites and other various advertisements; yes, even on this very site. Popular classic items such the authentic Ghorme Sabzi, Fesenjune, Bademjune, Halleem and Kashke` Bademjune , Aash soup and all Chelo kabobs are all present on the menu. More than half of the menu is dedicated to other various fusion food: shrimp, fresh fish, seafood, couscous, paella etc......Innovative techniques with Persian inspirations. The menu price range is in line with our neighboring restaurants here in downtown Naples. This is a Bon Appetit recommended and James Beard recognized restaurant. Although I am constantly inspired by all other cuisines, but my food should not be stereotyped with Arabic, Turkish, Indian, etc. Or any other single ethnicity. My signature food at Bha! Bha! Bistro remains just that. My signature cooking here includes many dishes on my menu that perhaps are not seen or recognized in a typical Persian restaurant. Although all the classic Persian ingredients like pomegranates, mint, saffron, rose water, turmeric, cardamom, pistachios, basmati rice, etc...Are used here, however they are not all packaged into one entree. Among the 3 dozens items on my menu some are packed with flavors and some are kept low key for the respect of diners who may not be too enthusiastic about overwhelmingly pungent flavors. My staff will go out of their way to guide the dinners into a perfect union with their choices. I invite you to come over and allow me to entice all your culinary senses by what I have created over the past 27 years. Eagerly welcoming you. Michael Mir, exec. Chef/Owner
Fort Myers, Florida
“Just WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had dinner at Bha! Bha! Bistro yesterday. What an incredible experience! The atmosphere is great, very tasteful -maybe a little AC would have been nice-, the service was outstanding, our waiter checked on us often without being annoying. The food was delicious. We loved the lamb meatballs, the spicy beef and the baklava -the best baklava we have ever had-. The drinks were also very good, you have to try the mango ginger martini! Definitely one of the best restaurants we have ever been to in the area, only regret is not having gone there before!!!! Can't wait to go back!

1 Thank AVGW

Hong Kong
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

My daughter and I dined there the other night and had a great experience. We were there a couple of years ago and I dined in their old location about 10 years ago.

It is unique to anything else I have seen in Naples. Great Persian food. We started with the Farsi Cheese & Herb Plate, which was delicious and not too heavy although we would have like more:) My daughter had Duck Fesenjune and I had a lamb shank special cooked in a terrine with tomatoes, onion and a few mushrooms with a yummy sauce. Both were very yummy. We finished with baklava. I have to say I didn't enjoy the baklava. It was a little burned around the edges and dry compared to what I make. I like it a little more gooey. Nonetheless, I would highly recommend this gem of a place on 5th Ave in Naples

1 Thank kbrownhk
Naples, Florida
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Bha Bha has an amazing cuisine and truly outstanding, the meal quality is great and the price tops it off !!! The service is fantastic and they truly welcomed us. A very relaxing night in a really enjoyable Persian restaurant that put a smile on all my family's faces. After our night my family all decided that we Shall be dining at Bha Bha again as it was a wonderful night out in our best city in the world.
Great all round.
Henry Buckley
Age 12

“So delicious !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Every morsel we put in our mouth from the appetizer New Zealand Green Mussels to our entrées of lamb kabobs, all the way to desert of the Chocolate Cake and Turkish coffee. The service was outstanding! Well done Bha! Bha!

Puerto Rico
“Great all around experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

As soon as you walk in, the aromas of these exotic spices (cinnamon, cardammon) envelop and transport you. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The food is exquisite! We had lamb meatballs in a delicious sauce of herbs and pomegranate that unexpectedly blend in a delicious manner. The main dish was a generous portion of salmon in a bed of lentils and grilled vegetables. My husband had a grilled chicken in an apricot sauce. I don't have words too describe the magnificent blend of tastes! Their wine list is very complete, and their home made desserts are the perfect ending to such a delicious meal. If you have no room for dessert, their Persian tea and Turkish coffee are just perfect, as well as their list of after dinner drinks!