“Fathers Day” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bha! Bha! Bistro

Bha! Bha! Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bha! Bha! Is an innovative Persian bistro. A chic south Florida Persian inspired and influenced BISTRO. The interior is very sharp and elegant,.. 5Th avenue chic yet with some Persian touches. It "resembles a Persian jewel box". It features classic Persian food as well as Persian fusion food. I have always billed it as that. In fact the word "INNOVATIVE" appears on our marquis and websites and other various advertisements; yes, even on this very site. Popular classic items such the authentic Ghorme Sabzi, Fesenjune, Bademjune, Halleem and Kashke` Bademjune , Aash soup and all Chelo kabobs are all present on the menu. More than half of the menu is dedicated to other various fusion food: shrimp, fresh fish, seafood, couscous, paella etc......Innovative techniques with Persian inspirations. The menu price range is in line with our neighboring restaurants here in downtown Naples. This is a Bon Appetit recommended and James Beard recognized restaurant. Although I am constantly inspired by all other cuisines, but my food should not be stereotyped with Arabic, Turkish, Indian, etc. Or any other single ethnicity. My signature food at Bha! Bha! Bistro remains just that. My signature cooking here includes many dishes on my menu that perhaps are not seen or recognized in a typical Persian restaurant. Although all the classic Persian ingredients like pomegranates, mint, saffron, rose water, turmeric, cardamom, pistachios, basmati rice, etc...Are used here, however they are not all packaged into one entree. Among the 3 dozens items on my menu some are packed with flavors and some are kept low key for the respect of diners who may not be too enthusiastic about overwhelmingly pungent flavors. My staff will go out of their way to guide the dinners into a perfect union with their choices. I invite you to come over and allow me to entice all your culinary senses by what I have created over the past 27 years. Eagerly welcoming you. Michael Mir, exec. Chef/Owner
Estero
“Fathers Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

It was a delicious and Fun night out. The food was fabulous. We were with a large party, so we had the chance to try many dishes. It was also fun to have our cards read. Wonderful food and a good time , we couldn't have asked for a better way to spend father's day.

Florida
“WOW! Wish we'd come here sooner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

We've been hearing about BhaBha from friends for years, but had never tried it until this week. I can say that it is now one of our favorites in Naples and it will be in our "special occasion" rotation. Each of the members of our family tried something different and our favorites are the Lavash appetizer and the Spicy Kermani Beef. The mixed grill was also excellent. The service was professional, warm/friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was exotically cool and would be a very romantic setting, especially if you sat near the back of the restaurant.

Naples, Florida
“Bha Bha not Blah!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went on a girls night and had wonderful service. The martinis & coffee drinks are not for the faint of heart but will be really enjoyed by those that love strong drinks! We shared the delicious Haleem Bademjune appetizer ($11.00) that consist of eggplant and lentil blend garnished with sour cream and caramelized onion, mint oil, walnuts and scallions. I order the Spicy Kermani Beef ($25.00) for my entrée which had tenderloin chunks quickly sautéed, various vegetable, finished in a spicy saffron tomato light cream sauce and a side of cucumber yogurt-needless to say I did not have any left overs to bring home-wonderful! I will say that the tables are rather close together and none of them escape being in the main path of travel by staff and other patronages. That being said I would definitely visit again and order the Kermani Beef!

Naples, Florida, United States
“Know what your ordering”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went for dinner and had never been at this restaurant before. We had no idea what to order and needed the advice of the waiter. He helped us, but had we learned more about the food before we went, we would have had a better dining experience. The food was good, but not one of their "specialties" which I would have preferred, but having no idea what they consisted of, we stayed on the side of simple meals with simple ingredients. We enjoyed the food and the service. The atmosphere is lovely, quite unlike any other restaurant on Fifth Avenue. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. Desserts and coffee were excellent. Next time, I'll go back with more knowledge of the type of food served. Don't let that keep you from going - I'm a bit picky and like to learn a bit about a new food adventure before going. Parking can be tough. The restaurant is on Fifth Avenue. I suggest using the parking garage and walking up to the restaurant.

Visited March 2014
Liverpool
“Something different from the norm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Visited here whilst stopping in Naples Florida as part of our holiday, have to say the meal was excellent,probably one of the best starters I have had for a long time - orange garlic prawns, absolutely delicious. My wife had the mixed grill which I wish I had as well it was excellent.
Would I come back again, if I was in the area again definitely. Was not cheap but well worth the money