“Outstanding!”
Review of Bha! Bha! Bistro

Bha! Bha! Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: Bha! Bha! Is an innovative Persian bistro. A chic south Florida Persian inspired and influenced BISTRO. The interior is very sharp and elegant,.. 5Th avenue chic yet with some Persian touches. It "resembles a Persian jewel box". It features classic Persian food as well as Persian fusion food. I have always billed it as that. In fact the word "INNOVATIVE" appears on our marquis and websites and other various advertisements; yes, even on this very site. Popular classic items such the authentic Ghorme Sabzi, Fesenjune, Bademjune, Halleem and Kashke` Bademjune , Aash soup and all Chelo kabobs are all present on the menu. More than half of the menu is dedicated to other various fusion food: shrimp, fresh fish, seafood, couscous, paella etc......Innovative techniques with Persian inspirations. The menu price range is in line with our neighboring restaurants here in downtown Naples. This is a Bon Appetit recommended and James Beard recognized restaurant. Although I am constantly inspired by all other cuisines, but my food should not be stereotyped with Arabic, Turkish, Indian, etc. Or any other single ethnicity. My signature food at Bha! Bha! Bistro remains just that. My signature cooking here includes many dishes on my menu that perhaps are not seen or recognized in a typical Persian restaurant. Although all the classic Persian ingredients like pomegranates, mint, saffron, rose water, turmeric, cardamom, pistachios, basmati rice, etc...Are used here, however they are not all packaged into one entree. Among the 3 dozens items on my menu some are packed with flavors and some are kept low key for the respect of diners who may not be too enthusiastic about overwhelmingly pungent flavors. My staff will go out of their way to guide the dinners into a perfect union with their choices. I invite you to come over and allow me to entice all your culinary senses by what I have created over the past 27 years. Eagerly welcoming you. Michael Mir, exec. Chef/Owner
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I visited Naples in February 2014 and had a wonderful experience. Came across many different restaurants on 5th avenue. I decided to try Bha! Bha which was Persian cuisine. It was amazing. Our waiter asked if it was the first time I've been there and I said yes...and he responded by saying you will be back and it won't be your last. It was delicious. I can't wait until my next trip to Naples so that I can go back there again.

• Visited February 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent change from the local standards”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

When you get tired of seafood and Italian head to Bha!Bha!.
Beautiful indoor and outdoor sidewalk dining setting in the heart of swanky 5th avenue South in Naples. Perfectly spiced Persian meats, seafood and vegetarian options are sure to please any palate. Lamb is definitely the feature on the menu and the lamb shank is fork tender and deliciously spiced. We tried the feta flutes and lamb meatballs for starters and both were great. We each tasted and loved all four entrees: lamb shank, plum lamb, orange ginger shrimp and the spicy apricot chicken. Each was unique and I was hard pressed to pick a favorite-- lamb shank if you put a gun to my head, I suppose. The waitstaff is extremely helpful and won't steer you wrong if you can't decide. Our waiter's wine recommendation of the Shiraz, complemented the exotic spices perfectly.
Certainly a must stop when in Naples!

• Visited February 2014
Florida
“A Real Treat In Naples”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Naples has some excellent restaurants but doesn't approach large cities known for the NY, San Francisco, and New Orleans in terms of the variety of options available. Bha! Bha! Bistro is a notable and welcome exception. The quality of its food and service is excellent but, it is the wonderful exotic nature of some of many of its menu items (especially the lamb) the sets it apart. If you long for something beyond the often excellent but predictable offerings of many of Naples restaurants try Bha Bha and take the recommendations of your server. Ask him/her to select for you the most authentic Persian dishes and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“The best ever!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

One of the best restaurant experiences I've had in recent memory. I was there with several other work mates and the entire experience, from the staff to every course was fabulous. Well worth going out of your way for. The food was amazing! A must stop if you're in Naples.

Visited February 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good Enough To Travel From Fort Lauderdale”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

If exotic favors served in an upscale setting appeal to you, look no further! This is our absolute favorite restaurant along Naples' famous 5th Avenue. It's so good, more and more often we drive from southeast Florida (really only 1 hour 15 minutes) to enjoy this authentic persian experience. Every course offers a wide selection of truly unique eats without taking us too far out of our comfort zone. From the food to the decor to the staff, the drive has paid off each and every time.