“Excellent!!!!!”
Review of Bha! Bha! Bistro

Bha! Bha! Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 990 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Description: Bha! Bha! Is an innovative Persian bistro. A chic south Florida Persian inspired and influenced BISTRO. The interior is very sharp and elegant,.. 5Th avenue chic yet with some Persian touches. It "resembles a Persian jewel box". It features classic Persian food as well as Persian fusion food. I have always billed it as that. In fact the word "INNOVATIVE" appears on our marquis and websites and other various advertisements; yes, even on this very site. Popular classic items such the authentic Ghorme Sabzi, Fesenjune, Bademjune, Halleem and Kashke` Bademjune , Aash soup and all Chelo kabobs are all present on the menu. More than half of the menu is dedicated to other various fusion food: shrimp, fresh fish, seafood, couscous, paella etc......Innovative techniques with Persian inspirations. The menu price range is in line with our neighboring restaurants here in downtown Naples. This is a Bon Appetit recommended and James Beard recognized restaurant. Although I am constantly inspired by all other cuisines, but my food should not be stereotyped with Arabic, Turkish, Indian, etc. Or any other single ethnicity. My signature food at Bha! Bha! Bistro remains just that. My signature cooking here includes many dishes on my menu that perhaps are not seen or recognized in a typical Persian restaurant. Although all the classic Persian ingredients like pomegranates, mint, saffron, rose water, turmeric, cardamom, pistachios, basmati rice, etc...Are used here, however they are not all packaged into one entree. Among the 3 dozens items on my menu some are packed with flavors and some are kept low key for the respect of diners who may not be too enthusiastic about overwhelmingly pungent flavors. My staff will go out of their way to guide the dinners into a perfect union with their choices. I invite you to come over and allow me to entice all your culinary senses by what I have created over the past 27 years. Eagerly welcoming you. Michael Mir, exec. Chef/Owner
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent!!!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The lamb melted... The flavors dazzled us!!!! The Iranian ice cream was delightful! I travel to Naples with my wife 3to 4 times a year from Boca Raton and love culturally diverse foods and this restaurant blew our mined. We will return and try it again and post our review.

5 Thank Peter C

SW Florida
“Good but overpriced”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was looking forward to going to Bha Bha' new location. The new resturant was very nice and the staff very nice, however I left feeling somewhat dissapointed. While the food was very good -I had the persian salad (baby spinach pomegranate seeds tossed with granny smith apples, toasted pistachios, sun dried apricots, Bulgarian feta, grape tomatoes, pomegranate vinaigrette). The portion was a little on the small side, but that is ok. I think for $12.00 was way overpriced. My main was the Spicy Apricot Chicken (grilled boneless chicken pieces, dressed with dried wild currant & apricot chutney sauce). Portion size was not big, but again that is fine but it was $24.00 for some chicken. The lamb was the same price. Just seemed like the pricing was a bit too high. The final was the persian baklava which was $10.

The food was very good, I just thought a bit on the high side for what you got.

Will I go back...not sure.

1 Thank TravelGirl33
Dublin, Ireland
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were so looking forward to eating at this place. Maybe it was because they had only reopened after their summer break that made our dining experience the worst of a two week stay in Naples. The food was tasteless. The bar tender seemed more interested in chatting with a group of four at the end of the bar than catering for our basic needs. I feel sorry for the chap who drives 120 miles to dine here. Won't be going back.

5 Thank Sean M
michael m, Owner at Bha! Bha! Bistro, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
I am also disappointed that you did not enjoy your meal here at my restaurant. True that it was our first day back after 2 weeks of summer break, but that is no excuse for the bartender not to have taken better care of you as well as the other 4 people at the our cozy bar.
I believe you chose to dine at our bar and ordered a spicy Tabrizi Apricot Chicken (with wild currant & apricot chutney) and a dish of Shireen Polo (chicken with jeweled basmati rice of Julienne carrots, wild barberries, almond, orange peels, plums, apricots). Both dishes are comfort food yet very flavorful. My menu has a wide range of flavors from very easy and calm dishes to highly involved creations. Although both the manager and bartender had inquired about the well-being of your entrées, we regret that we missed the opportunity to have provided you with the right choices more inclined to your expectations. Surely with the small space between you and the bartender, your request for exchanging your food item or receiving anything else would have easily been noticed since she was standing and present only inches away in front of you for the duration of your meal.
At any rate, we are truly sorry that you did not enjoy your experience and wish you all the best.
Owner, M Mir
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food&service was amazing”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We been going to Bha Bha for pass 8 years in their old location and now in new one , I think it is worth to travel 240 miles round trip for such a delicious and well prepare food ,and service was outstanding, so as atmosphere very charming ,the only thing was not well prepare yogurt and cucumber which it was watery.We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Farah H
USA
“Great dining experience!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

The location, service, Decor and atmosphere was amazing. Oh yes, and the food too! Highly recommend to my fellow foodies.

• Visited August 2013