“Ok pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I would say the pizza is just ok. Just a typical ny style pizza. Everything was good crust, sauce, and toppings. If you find yourself on that end of town it's worth trying. I wouldn't go out of my way though. Not the best in Naples

1  Thank Jerico7

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've seen this place in Greentree shopping center for years but never tried it. Now that it has been remodeled, and because we are always on the lookout for the perfect pizza, we thought we would give it a try. We felt we were in a neighborhood place as soon as we walked in. And, when we read the menu - thrilled at the discovery that the owners are from Seaside Heights in NJ -next town over from where we lived for years - and where we have gone to the "Boardwalk" for years! My two boys grew up going there and even worked there part time while in college! We reminisced with the owner for awhile and then got our pizza. Perfectly cooked thin crust with a delicious tomato sauce and for my non-vegan friends, fresh mozzarella! Closed my eyes and I was back in NJ on the Boardwalk! I am pretty sure this will be our go-to place for pizza every Friday night. Friendly staff, great service and great transplanted NJ pizza - what else could you want!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

After some searching for a place in Napes to get a good pizza delivered to the condo we were renting, we came across this place. Although we were slightly outside their regular delivery area, they made an exception for us, and we were glad that they did.

We ordered a large "Old Country" pizza, and if I closed my eyes while eating this pizza, I might for a split second forget that I was in Naples, Florida, and feel like I was in Naples, Italy.

1  Thank Rambling_Nomad
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Joey D's in Greentree Plaza seems to be busy most of the time. Over the year it has undergone some changes in decor and chefs. Always on the search for the perfect pizza, Joey D's comes close. Thin crust, light sauce and evenly spread cheese was a welcome. However, a link from this website led me to a menu that differed in prices. Be aware, if you want to check out the prices or order take-out, visit their newly designed website: joeydsnaples.com

2  Thank saildrmr2
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This restaurant should be WAY higher on the list of Naples Restaurants...We go to Joey's on a weekly basis, My son, wife and I sit at bar area with all the TV's great atmosphere and service is always great...Pizza is the best in SW, Florida...Thursday's they have live entertainment...bartenders are always attentive and quick...Managers are friendly and always remember you..We can't imagine eating our pizza or Italian food any place else...we love Joey D's....in fact we are going tonight!!!