“IN the dark”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 18, 2014

we stayed at the motel next door so decided to walk over. There was no real path between the two so we had a different route, It was still a bit light when we walked over. We both order breakfast meals that were good. enjoyed walking around the gift shop. The little lady in gift shop was really friendly with the biggest smile. It was really dark when we left so we walked over through road. Amazed that there was lights out along road so it was really dark' Over all it was good just need some up keep on the out side. and a bridge or walk way would have been nice between the motel and restraint.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have visited a few Cracker Barrel's in the past so thought we would go to the one in Naples since it was conveniently located on our way back to Fort Lauderdale from the Gulf side. Big mistake !
My wife ordered the chicken special, I not being too hungry only requested soup. Soup came right away so my wife essentially waited while I ate my soup .I was finished, her meal no where in sight , not even salad. Finally got waitress, inquired as to her thoughts on why we the food order left us to watch each other eat, she just shrugged it off. Called in a supervisor , apologies from him, wife's meal did arrive then but barely warm. Nothing done to alter bill given our dissatisfaction. Commented to cashier on way out again basically so sad too bad maybe next time! Based on this doubt if there will be a next time, too many other restaurant choices most who would not accept this level of service and merely offer apologies.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Homestyle cooking and a grear place for breakfast! Classic recipes, prepared traditional way. You can enoy your breakfast favourites every day and all day.

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Great food, excellent attentive service, served piping hot. Breakfast was Perfection this visit!!
Had French toast and turkey sausage patties, eggs and coffee. Coffee refilled without prompting. Eggs cooked exactly as I requested :). Turkey sausage had a bite to it, yum. 4 French toast slices, way too much for me but tasted very good.. Light n crispy.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We tend to seek out Cracker Barrel restaurants when we travel because of their consistency. This one failed us completely. First, the waitresses all appeared to be in pain just being there. My order was completely wrong, my husband had his usual french toast and the first time ever even the bread was different with a tough crust and no flavor. Waitress never returned for coffee refill and when asked at register "how was everything" and the "different" bread was mentioned their comment was to the effect that they hoped we liked theirs better. Huge disappointment.