“Subpar Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The Caesar salad dressing was cloyingly sweet which was curious given the accompanying anchovie fillet ensconced in a few pieces of bagged salad romaine. The eggplant entree was an appetizer sized portion at best and not the good value mentioned in other posts. Sauce on pasta uninspired as was the tired decor. Wanted to try an authentic restaurant and support local family owned business but now understand crowds out the door at the neighborhood Carrabas and Olive Garden.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

No no no!! i invited 3 other couples to meet for dinner tonight at Di Julios. five of our guests ordered lasagna. The waitress returned to indicate they were out of our choice. Come on, it was 7:00pm on a Tuesday. I was embarrassed and find this unacceptable and not a place I will recommend to others.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Step back in time and dine at Di Julio's Italian restaurant. The food was fantastic and our waiter was excellent! It's not a chain and not on the beaten path but definitely worth a visit! You won't be sorry! I love going to where the locals dine!

1  Thank tam753
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food was pretty good for the money. Service was OK and suspect my waiter was inexperienced. The happy hour is not really as advertised (a Florida establishment disease). It said domestic beers $1.75, but when I asked for a Yuengling, that was not one of the "eligible" beers but didn't find that out until I got my bill. Many establishments limit happy hour to the bar only or only certain drinks, so ask first.

Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

We have been going to DiJulios for many years and have never had a less than great meal!
Atmosphere leaves something to be desired but is typical of the small local family restaurants we used to find up north. It is, however, clean which is important to us!
For years my husband and I got the same entree every time- chicken Parmesan. We both love it. This year we branched out and I have been getting the pork Marsala. It is served in your typical Marsala sauce with mushrooms. It is delicious!! Hubby has tried chicken cacciatore and really enjoys that! Lots of tasty veggies.
Both the house and ceaser salads are very good the hot bread is also great.
I agree with others that the hostess has NO personality but have found the waiters and waitresses to be energetic, friendly, and willing to advise. Retire the hostess and you'll see a big improvement. Never been in the bar but the wine they serve at the table is generous in size, inexpensive, and tasty.
Have I missed anything?