“Wonderful Scallops”

Neighborhood: Park Shore
St. John's, NL
“Wonderful Scallops”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

WE went with friends on a rainy Thursday night around 7 pm. They do not take reservations so we had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated. Service was immediate so that while we waited we were poured a glass of wine. We all had the special of the evening that was caramelized sea scallops on a bed of risotto on a bed of sliced Brussels sprouts. I thought it was wonderful. The scallops were perfectly cooked and I have never had Brussels sprouts that tasted so good. My husband however just thought it was good but not perfect as he felt that there was too much seasoning in the dish so therefore I just said the meal was very good. We would definitely go there again.

We don't eat out often as we pride ourselves as being excellent cooks so really appreciate when a dish is so good.

• Visited February 2014

Loudonville, New York
“Food good service blah”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch. The food was good. Quality and quantity OK. We sat outside in a nice area on a beautiful day. The service was halting and slow. Our waitress did not know how to smile or be personable. She was less than gracious and did not certainly make us feel welcome or that she was the least bit pleased to serve us. This is unusual for Naples. We would consider returning some time to try their dinner menu however it is not on the top of our list.

Visited February 2014
Toledo, Ohio
“Terrible!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I eat out 5 nights a week and just had one of the worst experiences of my life at D'Amico's on Neapolitan in Naples. They were rude and seated their favorites who came in after us...rude and almost funny they were so bad. Hostess was so rude were laughing. I guess if you are part o their family they will treat you well...good luck! Funny, I was with 2 regulars who were 2 minutes behind me. I will NEVER eat at this cry for help restaurant again!!!

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Trueword1
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Candace the waitress!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

When Candace, our waitress, greeted us like old friends, I thought it was just a method of making people feel welcome but then we realised that she had actually remembered our one previous visit which was a whole year ago!! Her reaction to us will ensure that we return on our next visit to Florida and enjoy the warm hospitality which made our evening memorable.
Lynn Tungate, Leeds, England

• Visited November 2013
�G|ϗϨ�
“Reasonable priced -large potions”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Family friendly nice atmosphere. Portions enough for another day almost. Happy hour specials good and busy with many people . Red sauce. Italian just like we grew up with in the 50 ,s .

Visited December 2013