“Fantastic meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had a lovely evening meal, nice atmosphere and great food.
Would go again and enjoy the fantastic food.

1  Thank Harveyd_10

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Another great meal and a very reasonable price. Have now had the bruschetta and shrimp/asparagus risotto several times and they have always been very good. I was with my family this time and all had different things and everything was eaten with gusto. Only I was drinking and the house wine with free refills was perfectly drinkable. Will definitely come back

1  Thank Bwdrichards
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a conference in Naples and was looking to find a place to take our customers. I found this place on Tripadvisor. We had a large party and when we arrived I was skeptical. It looked more like a market and they poured wine in short little glasses. Looks are decieving it was the best Italian food I have had in a long time. The short glasses is because that is how the do it in Italy. The customer service was outstaning!!! I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our dinner was very good although I am pretty sure the pineapple upside down cake was the same one I buy frozen at SAMs Club. Their manager, Rock, has a great personality and he is also a very good host. The Tuscan Pot Roast was very good.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a very accessible Near North Naples eatery. Large outdoor seating area which has heaters for use during the occasional chilly winter evening. Many choices of salads, meat and seafood entrees. Portions are generous. Tasty Italian based menu. Tip: Enjoy the endless glass of house wine; well worth the less than $9 glass. Brings back fond memories of our trip to Italy :) Very enjoyable meeting place for both locals and tourists.