“Decent food, fair price”
Review of D'amico & Sons

D'amico & Sons
Ranked #146 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We recently tried the seafood special offering of grouper. It was served with a good ceasar salad and the waitress included anchovies on request. The fish was fresh and tasty, though a bit on the small side, but good fish for $23 who can complain. We also liked the house wine offering, not top shelf, but an OK value for $8 with several refills. Previously have tried many of their regular menu offerings, and found them good. Interior dining is bistro style and they have a covered outdoor area which we prefer if not too hot and humid; so outdoor dining is not recommended in the warmer months, but that is Naples.

1  Thank fred j

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We arrived at Sturbridge Suites on a "cool" March day and found that a Publix, Walgreens Liquor store, and numerous restaurants were within walking distance. (Really little pre-planning.) We had an outstanding meal at D'Amico and Sons. From the willingness to allow us to share a meal, to the Vino D'Amici (one price for endless glasses of house wine), to the outside with its many heaters nothing could have prepared us for this. Our waitress Candace and the " everywhere man" Nathan went above and beyond !

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went with two other couples . Limited seating inside, plenty outside. No reservations. Early bird deal ends at 530 pm. Limited menu, maybe 20 items but they seem to do it well. Everyone was pleased. Salad very good. My pork chop was very small but tasty @ $20.99. Unlimited house wine at $6.83?? Will I go back?? Maybe. I think Carrabas offers better value and greater selection. After 5 entrees 6th is free not a bad deal. I might do the early bird next time, no Italians seen cooking in the kitchen

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a restaurant that began in MN (my home state) and how has a venue very close to the Staybride Suites, which is where we stayed. We ate there twice in our 10 day stay, sat out on the patio both time, the never ending glass of wine for $8 is a draw - service and food, outstanding. Blue Crab/Shrimp pasta special, shrimp mushroom risotto, stellar! Always a winner, no matter where it is located.

1  Thank smt123
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had just flown in from Detroit and my in-laws took us here. Sitting outside to have dinner was so nice after being coopednup for months, and even though it was a little chilly, the heaters kept us comfortable. Even though I only had 2.5 glasses, the "endless" glass of house wine was a treat to go with my seafood dish (can't remember the name exactly, but it was delicious). My husband's Greek pizza was also delish. Can't wait to go back on our next visit!