“No Italians in the kitchen”
Review of D'amico & Sons

D'amico & Sons
Ranked #161 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Estero, Florida
“No Italians in the kitchen”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went with two other couples . Limited seating inside, plenty outside. No reservations. Early bird deal ends at 530 pm. Limited menu, maybe 20 items but they seem to do it well. Everyone was pleased. Salad very good. My pork chop was very small but tasty @ $20.99. Unlimited house wine at $6.83?? Will I go back?? Maybe. I think Carrabas offers better value and greater selection. After 5 entrees 6th is free not a bad deal. I might do the early bird next time, no Italians seen cooking in the kitchen

Battle Lake, Minnesota
“Love this place, a little piece of MN.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a restaurant that began in MN (my home state) and how has a venue very close to the Staybride Suites, which is where we stayed. We ate there twice in our 10 day stay, sat out on the patio both time, the never ending glass of wine for $8 is a draw - service and food, outstanding. Blue Crab/Shrimp pasta special, shrimp mushroom risotto, stellar! Always a winner, no matter where it is located.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank smt123
Fenton, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I left happy and uncomfortably full!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had just flown in from Detroit and my in-laws took us here. Sitting outside to have dinner was so nice after being coopednup for months, and even though it was a little chilly, the heaters kept us comfortable. Even though I only had 2.5 glasses, the "endless" glass of house wine was a treat to go with my seafood dish (can't remember the name exactly, but it was delicious). My husband's Greek pizza was also delish. Can't wait to go back on our next visit!

Visited February 2013
Katonah, New York
“A very nice surprise.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We arrived in Naples late one evening and were looking for a place to eat near our hotel. We saw D'amico's and noticed that it was quite crowded on a Monday. We decided to take a chance and were quite happy with our decision. The bruschetta was as good as any we have ever had and the pot roast was delicious. The chicken parm was too spicy for our taste but it was edible. The staff were very nice and attentive. The restaurant looks like a pizza parlor that has grown and become much more but is bright and cheerful. I think we were quite fortunate to bump into this restaurant and you will be too.

Florida
“Good food with average service”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have eaten here many times over the years. They have had better Staff in the past with better portions. Unfortunately, my salad was small and I did not feel the lettuce was fresh compared to other restaurants.The Hostess greeted me but was not fluent in English so she could not understand me .I know the Chicken Salad and bread are excellent.