“the best value in Naples”
Review of Clock Restaurant Incorporated - CLOSED

Clock Restaurant Incorporated
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed December 11, 2012

went there, the food was awesome . couild not eat it all.20 shrimp for 7.99 will be back again soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We went to the Clock Restaurant and were pleased overall. For $20 we had onion rings, clubhouse, chopped sirloin, biscuits and desserts. Service was very good. The club used processed turkey, which was the only real complaint. For the price, we feel we received great value.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is by far the worst eatery we have ever visited.. The restaurant was actually not bad and the waitress was fairly helpful but the food was disgusting. The hot dog was worse than what you can by in an English Fairground and that's saying something. The chips had been cooked in oil that had not been changed for some time and had a hint of battered fish, nuggets and whatever else had been chucked in the fryer. I'm sure the owners will respond with the usual 'we should have said something' but by leaving most of it and not returning says it all. Don't bother when there are loads of other much nicer restaurants in the area...

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

It looks run down. The fries tasted like grease. My burger was burnt. My daughter's orange soda tasted like dirty dish water. The owner stood in the middle of the restaurant on the phone shouting while we were eating. The waitress brought me fries instead of onion rings. She replaced the onion rings saying "sorry she was trying to keep from getting in trouble." The price was cheap but I can get just as cheap at the dairy queen next door and probably a better option!!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We visited the clock on a Saturday evening on the 25th August 2012. Me and my husband had the special which was surf and turf and my daughter had fish and chips. Our meals all included a limited choice of deserts and me and my husband’s meal included a started which was either salad or soup. Our bill was only $32 which included our drinks, food and tax! The food was good, the value was great and the atmosphere was excellent.