“Really Good Corned Beef & Pastrami”

Larry's Lunchbox Delicatessen
Ranked #476 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Friends of ours have been raving about this little deli for sometime. I was Jonesing for some corned beef and we went for lunch. There are two locations, one run by the parents on Airport Rd S and the other by the daughter in north Naples area on Neapolitan Way. We went to the daughters location which was small and very busy, no nonsense service. My corned beef was pretty good but I can get much better in Cleveland, Oh, where they have some great delicatessens. The sandwiches here are very big however so I got a half. I believe they pre-slice the corned beef and keep it heated but still was pretty tasty. They also have Matzo ball soup, salads, lots of sandwiches. I was amused by their tag line "Authentic Kosher Style". Which is like saying something is "A Real Imitation"!

I think it is better than the Stage at Mercato and well worth a visit for lunch.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Larry's Lunchbox aptly describes this place. Located in a strip center, with several other small cafes. The sandwiches are made to order. They are big and tasty. You can order 1/2 sandwiches if you have a smaller appetite. Variety of soups too. It is a busy place for lunch. Not open for dinner. We have been several times and will return.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The lady at the front desk she was very rude and to alot of customers she has hung up the phone on people and me . They forgot Rye bread which was included in the corn beef and cabbage and for 17.50 is very pricey. Customers had left becusause she just kept saying this is the bussiest time of the year. Dont stand in the walkway for people picking up orders. It will be a long wait for people that were trying to order. I got hung up the first time i called back and picked it up.
The cabbage is hard and tough just say that its not worth the money that i payed for I will not order corn beef and cabbage here again i just order it since its close to home. For having to comeback they didnt appologize and they said they have been forgetting the bread in all of there orders. I mean for that they should give u rye bread and something else for free. They could at least given me something even like a coupon or something off the next visit

1  Thank Tara D
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Having lived in the New Jersey 30 minutes outside New York I can say I'm spoiled.
I've searched all over Naples for a good New York style HOT CORN BEEF. Larry's
Lunch Box is the place to go. Everything on the menu is A New York Deli experience .
Sneakers and jeans kind of place not fancy at all.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The New York style deli is alive and well in Naples. Wonderful, huge sandwiches. Piled high with more than any one person can eat.