“Can't Say Enough! This Place is Fabulous!”
Review of KC American Bistro

KC American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
KC American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 41
Reviewed March 24, 2014

From the minimalist, cool atmosphere to the fresh, fresh, fresh menu offerings, we love this place. Worthy of a special occasion or romantic dinner or group dinner (noise level isn't bad at all), everyone is sure to find something they will love on this menu. Salads are creative and delicious and every entree we've tried thus far has been exceptional, especially their signature grouper entree. We have tried two desserts that were sinfully SO SO GOOD.....the chocolate ganache and the key lime pie. I am sure their other desserts are equally good. The owner is seen around the restaurant and is the head chef here - he has a winner and we are just thankful friends introduced us to the place a few months ago. Don't let the strip mall location deter you. That has nothing to do with the high quality of everything in this restaurant.

1  Thank VICKY P

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My family and I had the pleasure of eating at the KC American Bistro. The service was exemplary from when the hostess welcomed us until she said goodbye to us. First class waiters and waitresses. We had heard that the food was outstanding and it is true ! The restaurant is minimal in décor yet elegant. I would highly recommend this restaurant !!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We looked on open table, but said they were full. I called, and they said they could get us in at 8:15. We arrived early, and Olga seated us right away, because of a no-show. note: if you really want reservation, call! They will try an accommodate.

Menu was simple, but with a great variety of fish, meats, and salads. We started by splitting a tomato and wam spinach salad. I wish I would have not split it - it was fantastic. We both ordered fish, salmon and snapper, and both were presented beautifully, and tasted wonderful.

At the end of our dinner, KC came around to thank us and asked how everything was. This touch can not be overlooked. The chef /owner took the time to walk around and mingle, which shows how much he cares. We also saw him serving meals later, helping out his staff. Just the way a chef owned restaurant should be. Not enough of this in the world.

I can't recommend this place highly enough. I will be back, and you should give it a try.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My friend and I have been visiting Naples during Jan. and Feb.
With the special day approaching we decided to take our special ladies(wives) to dinner.
We hit the jack pot with KC's.
One of the best restaurant meals in a long time. It was a delightful evening with great food and service.
We will return.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. The date appetizer was out of this world. Our group of six had the Red Snapper and Tuna. I ordered the scallops but had to send them back, due to a treated taste. It was replaced very quickly with the snapper and I was a happy camper! We would all return.