“Crave Skyline Chili whenever I'm in SW Florida”

Skyline Chili Incorporated
Ranked #353 of 990 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Green Bay, WI
“Crave Skyline Chili whenever I'm in SW Florida”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The Best..... It's the taste that keeps me coming back for more. If you've never tried it you simply must...

• Visited June 2012

Orlando, FL
“A taste of home”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I grew up in Cincinnati. This is Cincinnati in Southern Florida. If you don't know Skyline, my review won't help you. It's not what you think of when you think chili. It's Cincy-style chili. Try it.

It ain't fancy. It's just delicious. Have a York after your meal... you won't burp as much! You'll thank me for that if you're a Skyline rookie.

• Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“AMAZING but not your typical chili”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I grew up in Cincinnati where skyline was created. I LOVE this recipe. Many folks I know don't agree but it's because they have a different notion of chili. I URGE you to try it for yourself!!! If you don't want a bowl or a 3 way, you can simply order a chili & cheese sandwich. YUM!

Visited June 2012
fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just The Best”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have been taking my grandkids to this local old Naples restaurant for the cutest and best tasting little chili hot dogs with piles of shredded cheese that I have ever had. It is requested by my middle grandson often. He and his gf and I ate there 5/1/12. We love it. They sometimes surprise us with specials; two for one. If we want something quick and easy, we're in, we're out, in about 20 minutes or we can sit and chat as long as we wish. A Comfortable & friendly place to grab a bite. Keep up the good work.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank onejorja
Clermont, Florida
“Been to this location three times with satisfaction for Cincy every time.”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Place is in an end unit of a strip plaza and has the same great Chilli as you get in the Tri-State Area. 4 way bean with 2 cheese coneys extra mustard is a staple in my life.

1 Thank rogersober