“Best lobster roll I've ever had!”
Review of Steamers of Naples

Steamers of Naples
Ranked #133 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Long Valley, NJ
“Best lobster roll I've ever had!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I love lobster rolls. Last night we ate dinner at Truluck's (the stone crab claws were fabulous!). The people at the table next to us recommended Steamers--told us we had to try it. So we did for lunch today. We have family in Maine, so I've had a lot of lobster rolls and today's was by far the best I've ever had. My daughter had the fried lobster tail...delicious and my husband had the fried whole belly clams. He said they were great. The place is in a strip mall but amazing food!

1 Thank Heather5Dallas

“Great food in a relaxed atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 5 ate here the end of December, and the food was very good. My husband and I each had the sea bass and it was delicious! Our children had fried shrimp and the grilled scallops and shrimp which they enjoyed. We wanted someplace we could wear shorts and be casual. Go early during season because it was very busy! The perfect spot for our needs!

Florida
“Local seafood favorite”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

What a great experience. Outstanding seafood coupled with great service. It's not a big name restaurant and it's on the small side as far as seating but it's well worth the wait. As a full time resident I know when to arrive for lunch or dinner and with the snow birds in town for the season it's even busier. That's OK everyone needs to experience Steamers of Naples. The owner walks around and checks on you and the servers are always ready to help. The menu is awesome. Beer & wine along with tea & soft drinks.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great seafood”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Casual with indoor and outdoor seating. Fantastic variety of seafood and chowders? Very family friendly

Stanstead, Canada
“Great Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

There is nothing to dislike about this place. The fish is excellent and always fresh. Onion rings are to die for. The chowder is also excellent. It's a must to try if you like fish.

Visited December 2013