“Really good seafood”

Ranked #138 of 1,011 Restaurants in Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We have driven by this place hundreds of times and never stopped. My father-in-law took us to lunch here on our recent visit to Naples. I found the seafood to be extremely fresh and cooked to perfection. I had the shrimp sandwich. The bread was so soft. The onion rings were EXCELLENT! My father in law had the seafood salad and I gave it a try. I was very good too. My husband's grouper sandwich was a bit on the small side and greasy but overall was pretty good.
I would recommend this little place to everyone!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Nice place. Not fancy. Good value. Had soft shell crabs dinner with steamers for appetizer. Both were well prepared and delicious. Others had Steamer special, Fried Calamari and Grilled Shrimp and Scallop dinners. Everyone was happy. Will go there again the next time we are in Naples area.

1  Thank mrhooked
Reviewed November 14, 2011

This is that seafood restaurant you went to as a kid - with the netting and faded nautical pictures. That said - the seafood, especially the mussels, is fantastic! Everything is fresh and delicious. They also have amazing onion rings, great garlic bread and always a decent microbrew on tap. The prices are really low and you can get small plates as well as massive portions. No glitz - just great food.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

This is a very casual beachfront style restaurant in a strip plaza. The service is good and lively and decor although distinctly down-market is pleasant for its type. The food is really great. The clams were wonderful as was the chowder, and the haddock and chips were truly the best.
However the bill was of the old type from the 1980s done by hand with no computer help at all. Checks of this type require at least ten minutes to figure out what everything is and then to add the list together. What a hastle. Because of this we will not be back.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

We returned to Naples, Fla this year after a two year gap. Steamers still as good as in our previous visits, fish is absolutely superb in feather light batter. They now have a choice of portion size, we found the smaller one perfectly adequate, the coleslaw is also top notch. Service is quick and friendly and there are lots of locals eating there which is always a good indicator.