“Bad Service.”

Ranked #387 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kelly's Fish House Dining Room has been a tradition since 1953 and is proud to be the oldest seafood restaurant in Naples. Their food is simply prepared and great tasting. This family-owned restaurant is directly beside the Gordon River Bridge, cozily nestled on the east bank, an easy drive from anywhere in town. The casual Old Florida interior with warm cypress walls, knotty pine ceiling and many local commercial fishing artifacts give you a nice down-home feeling. The huge windows afford a great view of the Gordon River. You'll want to try Capt. Hooch's Sand Bar Lounge. This is the perfect place to be on a balmy evening, while enjoying the gentle breezes and watching the boats. Local fishermen tie their boats next to the Combs Fish Company building, the last working fish house in Naples.
“Bad Service.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I took my parents there for dinner and there we not very busy. I like the very casual look and feel of the place. We waited about ten minutes for a table which was no big deal. The big deal was the horrible service. The food was good, especially the hush puppies. People who sat after us received their salads and entrees before us. We ordered another round of drinks and it took 15 minutes to get them; I saw them sit on the bar and I never received mine. She never came over to ask how things were - nothing. I had to ask another server for our check. Again it took awhile and when she did drop it off, she slammed it down and say "here's your check Sir". I took my check up to the front counter and talked with the owner. I'm a local and will not be returning. Service goes a long way and it can kill a restaurant' reputation.

1 Thank BigEaterNaples

Columbus, Ohio
“Old School seafood”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

When visiting Naples, I never miss a visit to Kelly's. The food is prepared old school style (deep fried). You can get it broiled, but why would you? The dressings are made from scratch and are served in the old style stainless steel 3 variety containers so you get as much as you want. The bacon-wrapped shrimp scallop appetizer is well worth the price and could easily serve as an entree. It is fun to watch the boats come and go in the canal as you enjoy dinner.

1 Thank Elizabeth H
“Really fresh seafood!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

They offer stone crab fresh off of the boat! In fact the restaurant is on the water. I had a grilled Pomano fish, and it was the best I've had in about 20 years - simply cooked, but delicious in its freshness.

It is a really comfortable, ultra casual restaurant with a nice view, friendly wait staff and great food. What a refreshing change from the overpriced, stuffy restaurants on 5th avenue. I'll be back.

1 Thank RTZ2
Leland, North Carolina
“Too touristy”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We were out for dinner and thought, based on the vast advertising etc and location on the water, that this would be a good evening for seafood. What we found was a well established restaurant that is obviously geared for the tourists.
The service was average while the server was not with a snarly demeanor.
While the menu seemed pricey, at first, but not outrageous given the area in Naples during the season. However, the portions were small, making the price seem quite inappropriate. While the food was tasty it was a poor value for the expense.
Overall, the location was nice but we will not return.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mike R
Naples, Florida
“Perfection !!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

First came here in the early 70's with my parents. The food was excellent and it was a treat to come here. Came back today, and like a fine wine, am happy to report it is better than ever! We had the oysters Rockefeller which were better than any I have ever had! Feasted on the freshest stone crab ever!! Joy was our waitress and was an absolute delight , as well as the rest of the service! By far the best seafood we have had in Naples!
P.s. Love the coconut exfoliater in the restroom!

• Visited February 2014