“Bowling Alley Food and Pool Tables”
Review of Nemo's Sports Cafe

Ranked #608 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Naples, Florida
“Bowling Alley Food and Pool Tables”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I grew up going to Nemos. I'm fond of my local bowling alley food. They do a pretty good pizza, chicken sandwich and sometimes the have $5 pitchers. You gotta time it out right so you can catch a few inexpensive rounds of bowling.

Visited December 2011

Naples
“Not too Shabby Nemo's!”
Reviewed May 8, 2008

Had the Chicken Sandwich, and might I say "pretty darn tasty"! Also saw the band you had, The Hype (on 5/3). This is the most rockin-ist band I've seen in a long, long, long time! Finally a spot in S. Naples to see bands? Me & my friends had a wonderful time! Great food, excellent live music, and you bet I AM gonna spread the word! Thanks Nemo's!

Naples
“03/28/08 The Hype Rocked 3/28/08!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2008

I've been to Nemo's Sports Cafe a few times, and never have I seen a crowd like I saw on 3/28! Me & my friend saw people dancing, and might I say "lots of women!", and the band The HYPE rocked in total fashion! These guys entertained, and played lots of great rockin tunes! Good times! Thanks to The Hype Band!