“Excellent breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Goldie's Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North Naples
derbyshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Fast, friendly great food and great service! Place is spotless, which for me speaks volumes!
Prices very reasonable.
Will be returning as soon as we can!

• Visited May 2014

Nutley, New Jersey
“One of my Best Breakfasts Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Why did I spend $55 to eat an average breakfast at my hotel the day before? This place is simply awesome. Everything is fresh and comes out hot.

We had basically a sampler at breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast, home fries, pancakes and biscuits with gravy. The biscuits and gravy was one of the best I had ever had. As were the pancakes. Just perfect pancakes.

And if the standard breakfast wasn't enough they bring out their own home made jams. I'm not big on strawberry jam but I wanted to take the bottle and pour some vodka into it it was so good. But the peanut butter-marshmallow jam was OFF THE HOOK. I wanted to lean back and have the waitress pour it in my mouth like I was doing shots on Spring Break.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank cosmokid
Kauai, Hawaii
“Good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

We went to Goldies twice during our stay in Naples, both times we went we had delicious and inexpensive food. I had the cobb salad....it was huge and didn't finished it. Do not order the Greek salad, it was just ok. The ruben sandwich was huge, so you can tell them that you want to share or if you are by yourself, you can just take the other half home, it was good later too. Their breakfast food was delicious too. They are only open for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited March 2014
Deocrah, Iowa
“Super-duper breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Read about Goldie's and decided to give it a try. So good! We weren't disappointed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant was packed but they never lost their cool. Our food was delicious--and every breakfast meal came with a free short stack of pancakes (the "special" of the day)! Lots of workers and locals eating here, which means the prices are reasonable, too. Thanks for a grey meal, Goldie's! We'll be back!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Little restaurant off the beaten bath. Had a short wait (they do not take names, you just stand in line). Breakfast was reasonably priced and quick. Would recommend for a simple, quick breakfast.

Visited January 2014