“Good Food at a good price”

Goldie's Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 990 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: North Naples
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Food at a good price”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We went to Goldie's for lunch while visiting family in Bonita Springs. Ordered the Reuben Sandwiches and they were large enough we could have split one between us. Next time we are in that area, we will definitely come back and try more of their offerings. Parking can be a bit of an issue because the strip center appears to be very busy, but the food is worth the drive.

• Visited December 2013

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“great sandwiches, off the beaten path”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Goldies is not in downtown Naples, nor is it on Tamiami Trail, nor is it on a main road. It is tucked away off Pine Ridge and enjoys a very brisk lunch business, with most of the tables full, and endless phone calls for take out orders and delivery. One gets the feeling that local businesses and workers know about Goldies, and some tourists and snowbirds. They serve breakfast and lunch all day. The menu prices are reasonable and the variety is good. I had a corned beef reuben on rye - it was nice and thick - I could only eat half of the sandwich and just ate the meat out of the second half. The wait staff is very friendly considering how busy the place is. There are half a dozen or so outside tables as well.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

great great breakfast ( and lunch). and they have delivery! so when youre feeling lazy and want a cheap breakfast, give goldies a call!

• Visited May 2013
Carrollton, Texas
“Budget friendly AND delicious!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great little spot for a cheap but delicious breakfast! We had corned beef hash and pancakes. Both were good but the strawberry jam is what really made this place memorable for me. It reminded me of my grandmothers... Staff was friendly, kept my coffee filled and our food came out quickly.

Visited July 2013
“Great food, amazing prices!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

After over paying for hotel area dinner restaurants while visiting Naples, I searched online for a good breakfast place. Goldie's was highly recommended and I can see why! It's located in an unassuming strip mall. The menu is extensive, the service top notch and couldn't be friendlier, the food was abundant and so reasonably priced! My family of five ate HUGE breakfasts all for $31.00. Wish I found Goldie's sooner because we definitely would have stopped in for lunch as well.

• Visited July 2013