“Pricey...food was OK, but server messed up on the bill.”

Capriccio's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #392 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Naples, Florida
“Pricey...food was OK, but server messed up on the bill.”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Wait staff was nice, but it was hard to get her attention when our bill was incorrect. Noise from the bar filters into the restaurant. It was football night so many were cheering for their teams. It is very tight in-between the tables, not much room and dark. I do not think I would go back.....too many other great restaurant in Naples.

• Visited November 2013

Leesburg, Virginia, USA
“dinner”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went to have a quick bite. My husband had Frutti di Mare which he absolutely loved. I had Branzino which was great. We were entertained by a singer which was delightful. The service was not bad I was a little disappointed with my gelato otherwise we were satisfied.

Visited September 2013
Blakely, Pennsylvania
“Good food,ok service.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We started with the Calamari, which was very good, Then we had a large margarita pizza and caprese salad, both of which were also good.The only downside was the service staff.It seemed as though they didn't want to be there.We felt rushed,especially when they started taking the food from our table before we finished it! When we finished our dinner we had asked for 2 expresso's,we waited about 15 min and it never came.The waiter came over with our check and seemed to be in a rush to go home.We didn't mention that he forgot the expresso's,checked our bill and they weren't on there.We paid,tipped and left.

• Visited August 2013
Naples, Florida, United States
“Take out..”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was wonderful! I love take out and sitting outside.. strip mall setting.. cozy for two. Great service.. enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
Naples, Florida
“Very good...”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have drove past this restaurant for years, never giving it much thought but when another favorite restaurant was busy, we decided to give this place a try. I can’t believe it took me this long to discover such a great Italian restaurant.

I had the Gnocchi 4 Formaggi, which is in a cream sauce with fontina, mozzarella and gorgonzola. The gnocchi were cooked to perfection and the sauce was divine. Not too heavy on the gorgonzola, just enough to give it some flavor and a little bite. It was so good, my wife kept begging for bites.

She had the Chicken Marsala, which was also very good. It came with a side of pasta in red sauce – which was really good. The chicken marsala was not on the menu but our server was nice enough to let us know that most typical Italian fare is available, even if it’s not on the menu – so make sure you ask.

I will say the food is a little pricey. The chicken marsala was good but should have been $3-$5 cheaper. The Gnocchi though was well worth the $19 – it really was phenomenal.

• Visited May 2013