“Traditional Italian - no sushi!”

Capriccio's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #389 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My family had a great meal at Capriccios during our recent vacation in Naples! Michele (our server), was extremely personable and made great recommendations as if she had worked there for years instead of only three weeks. The pasta was prepared al dente (as requested) with a delicious sauce. The veal chop stuffed with prosciutto, spinach and cheese in a brown mushroom sauce was outstanding!
I highly recommend!

1  Thank Geobondtrader

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This place makes you feel special when you walk in. We had a really large group (15 or so) and it was flawless service. I had tuna which was perfectly done and don't miss the key lime martini.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My first time here was having lunch we ith an old friend whom I havent seen in 3 yrs when I lived in Naples before. Moved back here in March & we had lunch here. I am female & he is male. Im a figure competitor so my looks are above average. The problem I had from the very start at this place wasnt the food but the Asian female server. She was quite rude & acting like a hater towards only me. My friend patronizes this place alot so they know him, but she acted like I was stealing her man, when this man is just a friend & he has a been for a long time. Her attiude towards me was cold, callous, & I was almost leary about eating the food for fear she tampered with it somehow. She wss hating on me the minute I walked in & sat down. Because of this bad experience, I will not be going back there again.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We ate at Capriccio's on a quiet Tuesday evening and found the experience generally enjoyable.

The food is authentically home-style -- meaning that it reflects the chef's particular likes/dislikes/skills/limitations. In fact, it reminded us very much of eating in the home of a friend who is simply a good cook. Hot, fresh-baked rolls were actually one of the best items. Caesar salad was fresh but a bit overdressed and uninspired. Pasta was very good, but sauces were just OK.

Ambiance was a typical Naples strip mall restaurant: acceptable for casual dining but no more.

Our server was very accommodating and could not have been nicer. We learned she was the owner's daughter, when she talked about how her father prepared the dinner rolls.

Prices were not unreasonable, but were a bit higher than we would have expected for the overall dining experience (about $35/person including wine & tip, but not coffee or dessert).

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Hi me and my husband went there the other day and we never been there before i just want to tell everyone that the food is veryyyy delicious.I would think it would cost more because the restaurant looks very nice. me and my husband was very happy with the young lady that served our table her name was maria she told us she was having a baby and we couldnt tell because she was working so fast. we are going again maybe in 2 weeks and we will ask for her..well thank you again for everything... +++++