“Absolutely the best Authentic Thai Restaurant in Naples!!!!!”
Review of Em-On's Thai Cafe

Em-On's Thai Cafe
Ranked #12 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Em-on's Thai Cafe was started by my Wife's sister Emon in 1998. She has spent all those years behind the wok and has finally decided to retire. My wife Lek has purchased the Restaurant. Lek's family (10 other brothers and sisters) all own restaurants in Thailand. Lek has been working and cooking in Thai restaurants since she was 5 yrs old. Please give us a try you will find we have the best Thai food in Naples.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband eats here almost everyday for lunch and we come with the family every chance we get. Em-On's has become our extended family. We would and have recommended Em-On's to all our friends and family.When you do go you must try the Som Tum (Green Papaya Salad) it is delicious!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Excellent food and service!!! Had a great time :) We tried several items and all were presented with care and flair. Will definitely visit again!!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went there for lunch. We had the Panang curry with pork and Red curry with chicken. Both came with soup and an egg roll and rice. We selected the hot-sour soup instead of wonton soup. It was nothing like Chinese hot-sour soup. The soup was a spicy, thin broth, with slices of chicken, a chunk of tomato and cilantro. Utterly delicious. The small egg roll was good as well. Our main courses--the curries were superb. Each sauce was so rich and full of flavor that we soaked up every drop with the rice and we couldn't decide which one we liked better. Both curries were a bit on the hot side (which we like) so it may not be for everyone but we loved, loved, loved it!
If you like Thai food you should try Em-On's.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I loved the Vegetarian Pad Woon Sen. The service was quick, the atmosphere was quiet and the food was delicious!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stopped in with my girlfriend wasn't too sure what to order but the wait staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Waitress was cute as hell. Ordered stuffed chicken wing appetizer (cant believe they can do that) it was out of this world good.

Girlfriend ordered sizzling chicken platter the plate came out smoking from the fire and smelled fantastic. My girlfriend was so happy with her dish and I have already had to promise we would go back soon.

I ordered the pad kaprow pork. It was spicy and tasty like nothing I have ever had, I licked the plate clean.

The prices were very reasonable and looking forward to our next meal there.