“Small but mighty!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and I dropped by for lunch based on a recommendation from the folks at the Naples airport. It's small but bright and cherry. Looks like a "locals" kind of place. Located in a strip center that you could easily miss (we almost did!). The food is delicious accompanied by excellent service. Not much room so expect a little frantic activity as the server rushes from table to table but this is not the kind of place to linger during the busy lunch hour. Just go for the fresh fish. Non of that frozen fishy taste. The frying was crispy and not over breaded. Good cole slaw too!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We have been eating at this restaurant for over 17 years when we visit. It is a hole-in-the-wall, but don't let the appearance fool you. Their grouper baskets and linguine with blackened grouper or mahi with vegetables are fantastic! There is very little seating, so go early are on a weeknight. We even like to get take out.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Food and service was excellent. My husband had grouper fish tacos. I had the grouper platter which consisted of one piece fried and one piece blackened with linguine. Everything was wonderful. We will be back. Best piece of grouper we have had in Florida in 9 years.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

If you are looking for fresh fish done your way, and you enjoy a good meal with no frills, try this! Inside is tiny with only 6 or 7 tables. Outside there area few tables that face a fairly busy street, so we Won't give high grades for ambiance, but the food is notable. Plastic baskets for plates, but real utensils!
We had grouper Cajun style, grilled and shrimp. Fries were good and grouper was nicely done, although I would order the larger choice next time.
We just went in May, and imagine during "the season" the place is packed!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I don't know, maybe I just can't truly appreciate why seafood has to cost so darn much, especially in a hole-in-the-wall type of joint. For example, 2 Burger & fry combos at your favorite burger joint (5 Guys, Ruby Tuesday, or your local mom and pop burger place) will run you about $20 total for takeout. Two grouper & fry combos here? $30. I mean, it's pretty good grouper, certainly better than anything up in Lake County. But this is a no frills take-out seafood spot in the middle of dozens of other seafood places, shouldn't it be lighter on the wallet? I'm not sure we will return the next time we are in Naples.

1  Thank MMandS