“Not what I expected”

TGI Friday's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

While TGI Friday's is a great restaurant overall, I had eagerly been looking forward to having a wonderful Cobb Salad that I have had many times before at other locations. This time, it just wasn't up to par...lacking on ingredients, no "beautiful presentation" as in the past. My husband had his meal which I don't remember and stated it was fairly good, but again...not memorable. Service was good and staff was friendly, but we left a little disappointed.

1  Thank sawasdi
There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was a chain that used to have a buzz about it. The fare was above average and the service OK. Went there last night with family and left thoroughly disappointed. The interior decor is dated and badly needs a facelift. The servers appear disinterested and worse poorly trained. The entree prices range from $15-23. At that price point I would expect linen napkins, a chef's special, quality cutlery and glassware. We ordered 4 different entrees of which at least 2 deserved bread service but none was offered. To be honest the food served was average but not good enough to warrant a return visit

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The waiter was terrible, not friendly at all. The food was lousy and service poor. The waiter was not friendly at all.For the price , the food was not good.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Now for years TGI Friday's has been a staple of comfort for my family when we are in an area not feeling adventurous with our food choices and just want a good quality meal in a decent place. Well that's not what we got when we visited this one. I was disappointed to say the least. Our server was terrible! I would have been forgiving had it just been the fact that we never received our appetizer, but that was the least of our worries. During our hour and half long dinner service we received a single drink refill which was provided by the manager once my wife was disgusted enough that she got up to go find him. They tried to charge us for the appetizer we never received, my flat iron steak was more like the sole of someone's boot, and when attempting to use a $20 Stripes reward we had the server charged us an extra $20 instead of taking it off our bill. I didn't think anything else could go wrong, but just when the manager arrived to present us with a free Jack Daniel's Whisky cake dessert he slipped on a napkin and dumped it right in my wife's lap... Sound like a movie... I wish it was! Needless to say the manager comped our entire meal and gave us a $50 gift certificate to use at a later date. I really felt bad because even though the manager tried to take care of us it just wasn't meant to be. I will happily continue to visit my local TGI Friday's in Plantation, FL, but won't even attempt to visit this Naples location again!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Here's a review: go to Applebee's or Chili's. Terrible service. *Some* employees have a "don't care" attitude and that itself makes for a poor dining experience - no matter where you are. I'll miss you, Jack Daniel's chicken strips.